FS: K-50 (please read), DA50/1.8, 50-200mm WR, other lenses, T/C, accessories!

Benz3ne

Link Posted 20/08/2019 - 14:32
Hi all, I've recently bought a job lot of goodies for a decent price and I'm looking to pass on the stuff that I know I won't really use for (hopefully) a decent price. I'll aim to get more comprehensive photos up later. For sale is;

Pentax K-50 in white - in immaculate condition but with the, almost typical, aperture block. I have bought a white solenoid to replace in this and I may still do so if it doesn't sell quickly but the price would jump up if I did it myself to cover time/effort spent on it. Fewer than 200 actuations (yes, you read that right). Performs flawlessly with manual focus lenses and the 55-300mm PLM, as it's been upgraded to most recent firmware. Comes with D-Li109 battery (will need to check whether genuine or 3rd party) and charger, 32Gb Class 4 memory card, strap and white Pentax shoulder bag pictured.* 65

Pentax 100-300mm f/4.7-5.8 (silver) - Marginally 'tacky' during extension and focus, as a result of plastic on plastic actions. Lens is pretty clear with no obvious fungus and minimal dust. Produces some nice pictures and autofocus works correctly in my opinion. 20

Sigma 100-300 DL f/4.5-6.7 (silver) - More dusts present inside the lens than the Pentax, but focuses well and doesn't obviously affect image quality much (though I have not scrutinised this). 20

Sigma DL IF Aspherical 28-300mm 'hyperzoom' (black) with lens hood - Good condition, solid little unit with good throw and decent enough image quality given the versatility. 30

Pentax DA50 f/1.8 - a well known 'nifty fifty' lens, plastic construction but produces great, sharp images. I have one myself which I use relatively regularly so this is surplus to requirements otherwise I'd keep it. Great condition, barely used by the look of it. 50

Pentax 50-200mm WR - another well-known, versatile lens with 'weather proofing'. Again, good condition, boxed in this instance and barely used. 40

Teleplus Pz-AF MC7 2x teleconverter - again, clean glass and good condition with no obvious defects. Featuring all 7 electrical contacts making it the more sought-after model versus the MC4 (from what I'm aware). I don't see myself using it personally, but might make a great companion for someone looking for longer throw with vintage, fast primes. Comes in a leather-style sleeve. 60

Topmax bag can be thrown in if someone were to buy the lot. I'm happy to make significant price reductions for multiple items purchased, as these are taking up space as it stands. Prices include 1st Class Signed for postage, and can be upgraded at extra cost. If the lot were taken, it'd be sent special delivery.

Price for the lot I'd estimate around 130. Happy to hear if I'm off the mark.

Benz3ne

Link Posted 20/08/2019 - 15:41
Edit: I might have undervalued the 50-200mm WR lens. Seems my pricing is in line with the non-WR variation.
Further edit: I might well not have. Please ignore the above!
Last Edited by Benz3ne on 20/08/2019 - 15:50

Benz3ne

Link Posted 29/08/2019 - 08:55
Thanks for the interest all, items are now sold (and part-funding a 100mm Macro WR)!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.