FS: Billingham 225 Sage FibreNyte / Tan Leather

LennyBloke

Link Posted 19/08/2020 - 17:27
I have a lovely condition Billingham 225 Sage FibreNyte / Tan Leather bag for sale - I bought it a few years ago for 179 (100 less than retail) as a very lightly used bag and I used it about twice (I discovered Think Tank bags which suit me better) - condition is excellent, no strap fraying, minimal leather cracking (just as you'd expect from use of the fasteners) the only notable thing is the previous owner put his name on the underside of the leather hand strap, but you won't see it unless you're looking for it - I didn't even realise this until today.

You may well know the reputation of these bags - they are so well made and will last many years. The FibreNyte material is slightly lighter than the traditional canvas and has the same level of weatherproofing.

Here's the Billingham product page: https://billingham.co.uk/collections/camera-bags/products/225?variant=9858272493...

Here's a few quick photos, but if you want any more or have any questions just ask....

I doubt you'll find one in this sort of condition if you're looking second hand.

Price: 139 inc P&P

UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Postal Order or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome

LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 19/08/2020 - 17:41
Should have mentioned this has a nearly new SP50 shoulder pad included (used twice)

and here's an image of the base of the bag to illustrate how ittle use it has had...

LennyBloke
Last Edited by LennyBloke on 19/08/2020 - 17:54

LennyBloke

Link Posted 20/08/2020 - 10:50
This is the SP50 Shoulder pad (makes shoulder carrying much more comfortable)...

LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 05/10/2020 - 17:02
Bump at 125 plus P&P
LennyBloke

mattie

Link Posted 09/10/2020 - 21:39
Hi Lenny, can the bag hold a laptop? I'd assume it would require an accessory padded sleeve - I've had a look at the Billingham website but it's not quite clear to me how these bags are divvied up internally, although they do look pretty configurable!

I've been after a bag I can take to work but slip a camera into, I've not quite found that perfect blend yet!

LennyBloke

Link Posted 10/10/2020 - 08:47
mattie wrote:
Hi Lenny, can the bag hold a laptop? I'd assume it would require an accessory padded sleeve - I've had a look at the Billingham website but it's not quite clear to me how these bags are divvied up internally, although they do look pretty configurable!

I've been after a bag I can take to work but slip a camera into, I've not quite found that perfect blend yet!

Hi Mattie - you'd struggle to get a laptop in comfortably in my opinion - plus the padding isn't really designed for a laptop, there are newer bags that cater much better. Sorry
LennyBloke
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.