FS: Asahi Pentax bodies, accessories and Carl Zeiss lenses

LennyBloke

Link Posted 25/09/2020 - 11:53
I have a number of Asahi Pentax bodies that are just sitting on shelves gathering dust. They are not going to get used (by me) and are in varying conditions of usability.

I'm not going to try to price them, I'd prefer that if you are interested I can advise you further on condition and usability of an item. I'm not looking for stupidly high prices, so reasonable offers are welcome.

UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Postal Order or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome
LennyBloke

Benz3ne

Link Posted 25/09/2020 - 13:52
Big J, could you perhaps give me just a little info on the SP1000, Pancolar and Flek, please?

LennyBloke

Link Posted 25/09/2020 - 14:17
PM sent Sir
LennyBloke

Defragged

Link Posted 25/09/2020 - 15:35
Two lovely vintage lenses there.

On the subject of Pancolar, an 80mm f1.8 version sold on ebay yesterday for the princely sum 420.00 plus postage.

Just shows the esteem with which some people regard classic old glass!

The Flek 35mm f2.8 by-the -way, has a closer focus abilty than its oft sought after sibling the f2.4 version.

Good luck with your sales.
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!

LennyBloke

Link Posted 25/09/2020 - 15:38
Thanks Defragged - both lovely lenses, and both already enquired about (first refusal given), as are the Asahi Pentax M42 bodies
LennyBloke

Benz3ne

Link Posted 25/09/2020 - 15:48
Defragged wrote:

On the subject of Pancolar, an 80mm f1.8 version sold on ebay yesterday for the princely sum 420.00 plus postage.

I saw that Pancolar! Started off cheap and the bids just climbed and climbed... Looked a beauty though.

LennyBloke

Link Posted 25/09/2020 - 19:13
Benz3ne wrote:
Defragged wrote:

I saw that Pancolar! Started off cheap and the bids just climbed and climbed... Looked a beauty though.

They often sell for quite a bit more than the Pentax and Takumar 85mm lenses, I've not actually owned one but I'd be surprised if it was a better lens
LennyBloke
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.