FS: A few lenses (Pentax and Third Party)


LennyBloke

Link Posted 27/05/2021 - 13:51
This little lot may be listed individually shortly, but if you're interested in any particular item(s) them send me a PM and I'll do some photos quicker....

Carl Zeiss Jena DDR MC Flektogon 35mm f2.4 (later style) - Very Good Condition: £85
Carl Zeiss Jena DDR MC Pancolar 50mm f1.8 (later style) - Very Good Condition: £65
SMC Pentax A* 85mm f1.4 with Original Hood - Cosmetically average, Optics Good: £599
Super-Takumar 50mm F1.4 (8-element variant) - Very Good Condition: £149
SMC Pentax-A 100mm F2.8 Macro - Very Good Condition: £399
SMC Pentax-F 50mm F1.7 - Very Good Condition: £79
SMC Pentax-F 135mm F2.8 [IF] - Very Good Condition: £249
Samyang 135mm F2.0 ED UMC - Very Good/Excellent Condition: £325


UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Cheque or Cash on collection, inspection welcome.
LennyBloke

hdhruna

Link Posted 27/05/2021 - 19:48
Hi!

New on the forum, can't PM you. I am interested in the Carl Zeiss Jena DDR MC Flektogon 35mm f2.4. Would you be able to ship it to Germany?

LennyBloke

Link Posted 27/05/2021 - 20:16
hdhruna wrote:
Hi!

New on the forum, can't PM you. I am interested in the Carl Zeiss Jena DDR MC Flektogon 35mm f2.4. Would you be able to ship it to Germany?

Really Sorry - I don't ship outside the UK
LennyBloke

Benz3ne

Link Posted 27/05/2021 - 20:28
Excellent prices, J. You’re making it difficult for me to stay on the straight and narrow

LennyBloke

Link Posted 28/05/2021 - 10:38
Super-Takumar 50mm F1.4 (8-element variant) - Very Good Condition: £149 RESERVED
LennyBloke

smc

Link Posted 28/05/2021 - 17:52
PM sent for the Flektogon.

LennyBloke

Link Posted 28/05/2021 - 18:50
Carl Zeiss Jena DDR MC Flektogon 35mm f2.4 RESERVED
LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 02/06/2021 - 16:19
Benz3ne wrote:
Excellent prices, J. You’re making it difficult for me to stay on the straight and narrow

Sorry Ben - got to tempt you every now and then
LennyBloke

smc

Link Posted 02/06/2021 - 22:26
Lens arrived safely and looks great. Thanks!

smc wrote:
PM sent for the Flektogon.

LennyBloke

Link Posted 03/06/2021 - 10:23
smc wrote:
Lens arrived safely and looks great. Thanks!

smc wrote:
PM sent for the Flektogon.


Pleasure dealing with you (again )
LennyBloke

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 05/06/2021 - 19:03
Must not go to Classified Adverts forum on this site. Must not.

And... repeat: 'Must not go to Classified Adverts forum on this site....' (especially if LennyBloke is selling. Great guy, selling great lenses, at great prices.)
Be well, stay well.
Last Edited by Urbanmeister on 05/06/2021 - 19:08

LennyBloke

Link Posted 06/06/2021 - 18:16
Urbanmeister wrote:
Must not go to Classified Adverts forum on this site. Must not.

And... repeat: 'Must not go to Classified Adverts forum on this site....' (especially if LennyBloke is selling. Great guy, selling great lenses, at great prices.)

And yet you still do

Thanks for the comments - I really do have to part with quite a lot of equipment now, and I'm happy to sell it off at what I paid for it - 24 items have gone so far this year without any significant purchases
LennyBloke

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 07/06/2021 - 21:57
LennyBloke wrote:
Urbanmeister wrote:
Must not go to Classified Adverts forum on this site. Must not.

And... repeat: 'Must not go to Classified Adverts forum on this site....' (especially if LennyBloke is selling. Great guy, selling great lenses, at great prices.)

And yet you still do

Thanks for the comments - I really do have to part with quite a lot of equipment now, and I'm happy to sell it off at what I paid for it - 24 items have gone so far this year without any significant purchases

The upcoming (though who knows when) wide angle fast DFA* is weighing on your mind already...
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3 & K200D, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.