Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS: SMC Pentax-DA* 200mm F2.8 ED [IF] SDM

Daronl
Posted 16/07/2015 - 19:57 Link
SMC Pentax-DA* 200mm F2.8 ED [IF] SDM

Little used; Mint Condition with original caps, Lens-hood, Ballistic Nylon Case and a 77mm UV filter fitted.
£515 + postage (24hr Special delivery)

Current lowest price from UK Retailer £719
Current highest price from UK Retailer £929
Average Price from 5 UK Retailers £754 (exc’ highest above)

Pictures
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i86061almudh0ql/AADSCp0Ffsd089c6H3gSnKIfa?dl=0
Daronl
jeallen01
Posted 17/07/2015 - 21:56 - Helpful Comment Link
You have done it again! This should be in the Classified section
K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 /"K-50" to a backup body), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)
Daronl
Posted 17/07/2015 - 22:50 Link
I have now reposted this in Classifieds"

Jean my sincere apologies; what can I say you have caught me again; so all I can do is declare my unerring intent not to commit a similar transgression again.

I have a similar problem with recycling, frequently putting the wrong thing in the wrong bag, my wife says it is because I am a man.

However there is hope for me; having posted two more FS adverts in recent days since the original one that prompted a response as a result of it's "misplacement" , one of the two latest was placed correctly so that is a 50% improvement already.

I apologise to all once again and thank you (Jean), for your diligence in pointing out these transgressions and in doing so bringing a corrective influence; I most certainly will endeavour not to commit any further infractions.

Best Regards

jeallen01 wrote:
You have done it again! This should be in the Classified section

Daronl
johnriley
Posted 17/07/2015 - 22:59 - Helpful Comment Link
Just ask us to move it if it hasn't been noticed, rather than posting twice. I've moved this now to Classified Ads.
Daronl
Posted 17/07/2015 - 23:01 Link
Thanks John I am having therapy now

Best Regards

johnriley wrote:
Just ask us to move it if it hasn't been noticed, rather than posting twice. I've moved this now to Classified Ads.

Daronl

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.