FS - all kinds of interesting bits and pieces

JonSchick

Link Posted 26/05/2014 - 21:36
Final thread for tonight.... some more odds and ends that need to go in the photo below:

These include:

O-ME53 eyecup magnifying loupe which gives some useful magnification and is especially useful when using MF lenses. I bought it new about 18 months ago and it is boxed and in excellent condition. Price is 15 including UK postage.

Pentax remote control F, also only around 18 months old and rarely used. Very useful when I needed it though. Boxed and in excellent condition. Price is 10 including UK postage.

Meike grip for K5/7 which is only a few months old and in excellent condition with both battery trays (the AA compartment remaining unused). I can't find the box but will keep looking. However, assume I may not succeed for now.... I've used the grip on occasion, and it performed flawlessly including at a recent fashion shoot. It's not WR or quite as durable as the original Pentax accessory, but much better than some of the other cheap Chinese clones I've seen. Price is 20 including UK postage.

Seagull ref convertor which fits lots of difference cameras and has a two times zoom feature. Boxed with everything it came with. Never used other than to give it a try when it arrived. Price is 20 including UK postage.

Vivitar extension tubes to fit PK cameras. Obviously they work fine on film bodies and work in manual mode on the dSLRs. A good cheap way to get into macro and close up photography without degrading image quality. Price 5 including postage.

I accept PayPal (prices are net to me) or bank transfer. Please PM with any questions.

Cheers,

Jon

whatsthisbuttondo

Link Posted 26/05/2014 - 21:44
pm sent eyecup

JonSchick

Link Posted 26/05/2014 - 23:04
Replied

JonSchick

Link Posted 27/05/2014 - 06:50
All PMs replied. Grip and right angle converter still available. Awaiting payment for remainder.

Cheers,

Jon

whatsthisbuttondo

Link Posted 27/05/2014 - 12:03
money sent

daphnejohn

Link Posted 27/05/2014 - 12:56
PM sent re: grip.

JohnE

Link Posted 27/05/2014 - 14:25
PM sent and reply received RE: right angle finder.
---
Pentax K30, Pentax K5, Probably too many lenses (if I am honest), Sony ILCE 6000

JonSchick

Link Posted 27/05/2014 - 18:29
On way home from work but think I've received offers for everything now! Will confirm tonight. Best wishes, Jon

JonSchick

Link Posted 27/05/2014 - 22:01
Definitely all gone. Thanks for looking....but check my other threads for some fab lenses!

JonSchick

Link Posted 28/05/2014 - 20:42
All items now in first class post and will hopefully be with new owners very soon. Thanks for looking, Jon

daphnejohn

Link Posted 29/05/2014 - 18:39
Grip arrived, well packed, in this morning's post.

Many thanks for the quick service, Jon

John

LongTimeLurker

Link Posted 31/05/2014 - 12:28
Remote arrived safely on Thursday.

Many thanks to Jon for the sale and for keeping me informed at each stage.
Nigel.

Getting older and grumpier. Taking longer to decide which lens to use today.

K5 with auto-everything lenses
A collection of manual primes to keep me in touch with the pleasures of doing it old-school.

JohnE

Link Posted 01/06/2014 - 10:44
Right angle finder arrived well packaged, safe and in mint condition.

Very happy with this purchase. Thank you Jon,

Regards,
John
---
Pentax K30, Pentax K5, Probably too many lenses (if I am honest), Sony ILCE 6000
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.