Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Free Perfect Effects 8 Premium Edition (89 Euro value)‏

Defragged
Posted 12/08/2014 - 20:03 Link
Hi xxxxx xxxxxxx,

Welcome to our newsletter "fotocommunity specials". In cooperation with well-known companies we regularly inform you about new and innovative products and discount deals from the world of photography.

Your fotocommunity-Team
For a limited time only, Fotocommunity members can download onOne Software's http://newsletter-fotocommunity.net/red.php?r=637049137052581&lid=349371&ln=13 (€89 value incl. VAT) for free! Adding incredible effects to your photos is quick and easy with Perfect Effects.

Perfect Effects 8 Premium Edition works as a standalone application, and it seamlessly integrates with Adobe® Lightroom®, Photoshop®, Photoshop Elements, and Apple® Aperture®.
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
vic cross
Posted 13/08/2014 - 09:12 Link
I tried to download it but it is only for Windows 64bit.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Defragged
Posted 13/08/2014 - 16:52 Link
vic cross wrote:
CHEERS Vic.

It does say for both Windows and Mac and I'm fairly certain that it gives the option to download for either/or.

Perhaps anyone else who has downloaded or tried to download for Mac use might shed some light. Sorry that you were disappointed on this occasion...
C.O.L.B.A.S victim

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
Gwyn
Posted 13/08/2014 - 16:57 Link
Defragged wrote:
vic cross wrote:
CHEERS Vic.

It does say for both Windows and Mac and I'm fairly certain that it gives the option to download for either/or.

Perhaps anyone else who has downloaded or tried to download for Mac use might shed some light. Sorry that you were disappointed on this occasion...

Vic means it won't run on Windows 32bit.
Defragged
Posted 13/08/2014 - 17:16 Link
Gwyn wrote:
Defragged wrote:
Quote:
CHEERS Vic.

Vic means it won't run on Windows 32bit.

Doh....

Sorry.....
C.O.L.B.A.S victim

vic cross
Posted 14/08/2014 - 09:02 Link
Thanks Gwyn. C'mon defragged (name)? Wake up and smell the coffee.
I tried a few times to put it in but it just doesn't happen for me. I do however have Perfect Effects 4 already although I haven't used it as yet so not having 8 isn't a big problem.
Thanks for the heads up though.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.