Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

For Sale: Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f/2 SL

rick
Posted 06/06/2024 - 17:48 Link
Any interest in this Voigtlander 40mm f/2 SL lens, full frame manual focus with auto aperture, before I post it on ebay? Body is in excellent condition, optically near perfect just a couple of tiny flecks of dust.

Only selling to fund another purchase, it is an exceptional lens and will feel sad letting it go.

330 including RMSD, I'll post more images if there's any interest, also comes with an additional B+W hood.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image
Pentax KP / HD 18-50mm / Ricoh GR iii
Benz3ne
Posted 06/06/2024 - 19:26 Link
I honestly wish I had the funds right now.
I used to have one, sold it when I switched to Sony then started using my film cameras more...

Does it have the close up filter?
rick
Posted 06/06/2024 - 20:18 Link
Unfortunately when I bought it, it didn't come with the close up filter, I've tried finding one but no joy, so just been using a Sigma achromat if needed.
Benz3ne
Posted 06/06/2024 - 22:19 Link
rick wrote:
Unfortunately when I bought it, it didn't come with the close up filter, I've tried finding one but no joy, so just been using a Sigma achromat if needed.

Handy to know, thank you. I'm still exceptionally tempted by it... I may drop you a pm in the morning. Currently so tired I can barely see straight.
rick
Posted 07/06/2024 - 11:06 Link
Lens now reserved
Benz3ne
Posted 08/06/2024 - 10:01 Link
rick wrote:
Lens now reserved

Tried responding to your last message this morning Rick but met with an error, unfortunately!
rick
Posted 08/06/2024 - 14:18 Link
Benz3ne wrote:
rick wrote:
Lens now reserved

Tried responding to your last message this morning Rick but met with an error, unfortunately!

Apologies for this, I'm moving the entire site to a new database routine to future-proof Pentax User and there's be one or two issues with character sets, hoping to have it 100% sorted next week.
Benz3ne
Posted 08/06/2024 - 15:26 Link
rick wrote:
Benz3ne wrote:
Quote:
Lens now reserved

Apologies for this, I'm moving the entire site to a new database routine to future-proof Pentax User and there's be one or two issues with character sets, hoping to have it 100% sorted next week.

No worries at all! I'll hang fire until then
rick
Posted 13/06/2024 - 14:07 Link
Sold, shipped and received - Enjoy the lens Ben
Benz3ne
Posted 13/06/2024 - 14:52 Link
Received in excellent order, reuniting me with a lens I shouldn't have sold!
Thanks for the extremely pleasant and smooth transaction, Rick! I sure will.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.