For sale: Sigma DG EX 100-300mm f4

giofi

Link Posted 19/08/2013 - 21:42
I am selling my Sigma DG EX 100-300mm f4 lens, the only reason really is that I am not using it enough to justify keeping it. I love the lens, it takes great pictures, it is sharp, fast focusing and has great bokeh. But I am just not taking it with me when I go out.

It is for sale also elsewhere and I would like to add it here as well.

It is in excellent conditions, as you can see from the pictures below, and it comes with front and back caps, hood, case and original box.

I am asking 880 euros for the lens, plus shipment (in the region of 58 euros to EU) and PayPal fees if applicable.

I will be (most likely) traveling to the UK in early September (somewhere in the London area...) and although I have a tight schedule it might be possible to organise to meet in person if anyone is interested.

I also have the two matching Sigma teleconverters:

SIGMA 1.4X EX APO DG Teleconverter - in excellent conditions as well, with both caps, case and original box. If sold with the 100-300 lens I am looking for 130 euros. I will not sell it separately before the lens is sold.

Sigma 2X EX DG APO Teleconverter - for sale here in the classifieds. I will also sell this for 130 euros together with the lens.

And the pictures:

100-300 lens

1.4X converter

Any questions, please ask! Thanks
Giorgio

Pentax Photo Gallery

giofi

Link Posted 21/08/2013 - 06:58
Up!
Giorgio

Pentax Photo Gallery

giofi

Link Posted 23/08/2013 - 19:35
Still available!

Where all the sports and wildlife shooters?
Giorgio

Pentax Photo Gallery

ricardoruca

Link Posted 23/08/2013 - 21:43
Hello,
I have one question. I bought three of this in the past, and I had to return the three.
They have problems when focusing from F4 to F9 in the hole range (100-300)
Are you sure that your lens doesn´t have this problem?
Thanks

giofi

Link Posted 23/08/2013 - 22:58
Hi there,

I have not noticed any problems whatsoever. Any issue with focusing are due to my (lack of) skills...

In any case, a few pics I have taken with the lens. If you interested I can take a few and send them to you.

300mm / f 7.1

260mm / f 5.6

300mm / f 5.6 (original and crop)

Giorgio

Pentax Photo Gallery

giofi

Link Posted 25/08/2013 - 22:58
A short update: Asking price 850e + shipment and PayPal fees if applicable.
Giorgio

Pentax Photo Gallery

giofi

Link Posted 30/08/2013 - 13:09
Lens now sold!

Thanks for looking
Giorgio

Pentax Photo Gallery

palikrovol

Link Posted 07/09/2013 - 15:23
Lens received in perfect shape and as described.

A pleasure to talk with giofi, great communication .

Regards
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.