For sale: S-M-C Takumar 50mm, Helios 44, Sigma 28-200mm and others

BentlyTCow

Link Posted 29/08/2012 - 22:42
As titled, various bits and pieces for sale. All prices include delivery.

Super-Multi-Coated Takumar f/1.4 50mm 75 including RMSD
In good overall condition with very little brassing. Original push-on front cap (Honeywell Pentax) and replacement rear cap. Ding in front cap - see photo. Also, as is typical with lenses of this era, there's some yellowing to the glass due to the rare earth element used in its construction. A custom white balance solves this problem. There's also some small amount of internal dust but nothing that affects image quality. Focus is smooth and aperture is snappy and free from oil.

Helios 44-2 58mm f/2 - 15
Focus is smooth but has some cleaning marks on the glass and internal dust. Neither affect performance. Comes with Hoya skylight filter and non-original caps.

Sigma 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6 - 65
An excellent all-purpose lens on a budget. Some internal dust, no hood, and non-original caps. However, in good overall shape and I've found it to be a very solid performer.

Sigma 28-105mm UC-III f/3.8-5.6 - 45
Another good all-purpose lens on a budget. Again, some internal dust and no hood, but with box and original caps.

Mirage 28mm f/2.8 m42 - 10
In excellent condition, just some internal dust. Non-original caps, I think. They look like they were replaced many years ago. Includes unbranded m42-PK adapter and box.

K200d battery grip D-BG3 - 20
In excellent condition, just some wear from being affixed to a tripod.

If there are any questions or if anyone would like more pictures, just let me know.

Also, if anyone purchases and isn't happy with my descriptions I'll be happy to offer a refund including return shipping.

Thanks!

BentlyTCow

Link Posted 02/09/2012 - 19:22
Sunday bump. Also have a Jupiter 9 85mm f/2 if anyone's interested.. It's in kind of rough shape, though. Scratch on the rear element, some internal dust, and focus is tight so priced accordingly at 25. Comes with a free m42-PK adapter.

Scratch:

Defragged

Link Posted 02/09/2012 - 21:29
Hello BentleyTCow,

About the Jupiter9, can you tell me please if the scratch on the rear element manifests itself in the images....

Thanks in advance....
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!

BentlyTCow

Link Posted 02/09/2012 - 21:52
PM'd - essentially, not that I can tell (at any aperture).

henhenxiaoku

Link Posted 03/09/2012 - 13:38
Hello BentleyTCow,

Can you give me more photos about the Jupiter9 plz, I want to see the body and lens.

My email address has PMed to you.

BTW,do you have some other lens to sell?

BentlyTCow

Link Posted 03/09/2012 - 13:55
Sorry, the Jupiter 9 is sold pending payment. If it falls through, I'll let you know.

BentlyTCow

Link Posted 04/09/2012 - 14:47
Jupiter 9 on its way. Any offers on the rest of this? Will soon be going on ebay.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.