Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

For sale: Pentax FA 645 75mm f/2.8 lens

Jonathan-Mac
Posted 31/05/2013 - 12:44 Link
I have for sale the above lens, in superb (mint) condition. I used this with my 645 but as I do not plan on upgrading to a 645N, there's no point in keeping the AF lens and I have downgraded to the A version. The lens is really superb and I have been extremely happy with it as my first lens in the world of medium format.

The lens is in mint condition:

It is completely unmarked
Optics are completely clear
Focus is very smooth
Aperture and "A" setting work smoothly

Virtually all the shots in the thread below were taken with this lens. I'm afraid everything I've shot with it has been scanned on my V500, so the pictures are limited in sharpness by the resolution of the scanner. Many of the shots were taken wide open.

https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/best-645-shots-so-far-38617

I'll post some photos of the lens itself later, I haven't had time to upload them yet.

I'm looking for 225 posted in the UK. I will send abroad but may have to check postage costs and will only send recorded delivery, PM me with any queries. Payment by bank transfer (in the UK or Spain) is preferred.

Thanks for looking.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 01/06/2013 - 20:41 Link
Pics:

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 03/06/2013 - 10:56 Link
Monday bump.
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 04/06/2013 - 11:01 Link
Tuesday bump.

Did I mention that this lens is in mint condition and is the perfect starter lens for 645 medium format?
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 05/06/2013 - 08:50 Link
Wednesday bump and price drop to 210 delivered in the UK.
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 08/06/2013 - 09:29 Link
Weekend bump.
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 20/06/2013 - 21:49 Link
Bump.
Cuchulainn
Posted 31/07/2013 - 13:28 Link
PM sent about lens
Cuchulainn
Posted 21/08/2013 - 21:51 Link
Lens arrived safely today (delay was entirely down to me). It was in excellent condition and very nicely packed. Jonathan has been a pleasure to deal with too. First test shots are in the film dryer as I type!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.