For sale (Or swap): SMC Pentax-FA 24-90mm F3.5-4.5 AL Lens.

doubled

Link Posted 03/05/2017 - 11:45
Hi everyone,

I am selling my Pentax FA 24-90mm F3.5-4.5 Lens as I've decided to go for the DFA 24-70mm lens. The lens was acquired from a forum member recently and it is in excellent condition. The lens is in good working order and it comes with the box, both caps and lens hood. There are a few specks of dust in the optic but they do not affect image quality. I guess this is probably expected from a zoom lens and also due to its age. Everything works as it should with smooth action on both the zoom ring and focus ring.

The performance of the lens is good with very pleasing colour and contrast, just like most other SMC Pentax lenses. Sharpness is also really quite good on my K1 and I personally think it's better than my F28-80mm, FA28-70 and FA28-105 PZ. It would certainly make a very good walk around lens for the K1 or film cameras and it would also be very usable on APS-C bodies with the 24mm wide end.

I am looking for 165 delivered within the UK. I would also be interested in swapping for a DA40mm Limited or a F/FA50mm 1.4. Please get in touch if you are interested or if you have any questions about the lens. Pictures to follow.

I can accept bank transfer or cheque. UK only please. Thanks a lot everyone.

Cheers,
D
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.