For Sale: Excellent 18-250 (Tamron)

JonSchick

Link Posted 13/12/2013 - 22:25
Excellent example of this superzoom which performs rather better than you might think. Brilliant all-in-one covering a very useful range.

This is the Tamron version, essentially the same as the cosmetically different badge-engineered lenses sold by Pentax and Sony. I've previously used the Pentax one and actually this Tamron copy performs slightly better, and also appears to have been built to tighter tolerances (zoom creep vs zoom sprint with the Pentax!). Performance at wider angles is excellent and even at full telephoto the centre remains decently sharp.

The lens comes complete with box (in excellent condition too), hood and original caps. It's in really good well cared-for condition with only very minor signs of use, more on the lens cap and hood than the lens itself. I think dealers would class it as a M- or possibly Exc++.

Reason for sale is that it's simply lying around unused, so needs to go to a home that will appreciate it more! Price is 160 incl RMSD within the UK (excl PayPal fee). I will ship abroad to countries where AirSure is an option - ask me for quotes on the postage. If it sells quickly, you'll have it well before Xmas

Happy to answer any questions.

Cheers,

Jon
Jon

Some occasional random stuff at The Photographers Block: link

JonSchick

Link Posted 15/12/2013 - 09:06
Bump...quick sale will mean beating the Xmas post! Jon
Jon

JonSchick

Link Posted 15/12/2013 - 17:47
Lens sold and payment received. Thanks for looking, Jon
Jon

Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.