For sale - Ricoh Rikenon 50mm f/2 (may have fungus) - 15 delivered

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 14/01/2017 - 10:32
I will be over in the UK next week so will take the opportunity to advertise here a Ricoh 50mm f/2 lens I have for sale. The lens is in good condition physically and works fine. It has some very light, barely visible tendrils of what I assume is some kind of fungus but could be small fibres, but they're on the aperture and are not visible when the aperture is fully open. They do not affect the image quality in any way because they're over the aperture blades, not the glass and are barely visible. There is some minor dust in the lens. Externally the lens is in superb condition, the aperture ring clicks nicely and focus is smooth. This lens does not have the infamous Ricoh pin.

It comes with original front cap and non-original rear cap.

This is an extremely sharp lens, even wide open, with very favourable reviews on the US forum here: http://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/ricoh-rikenon-50mm-f-2.html

I'm looking for just 15 delivered in the UK, ideal for someone looking for a very cheap fast 50. Payment by bank transfer or Paypal (buyer pays any fees) or in person in Edinburgh. I'm heading over on Friday afternoon so would need to know by then if anyone is interested in order to take it with me. I'd be able to post it on Monday the 23rd.

Photos:

Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3 & K200D, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Last Edited by Jonathan-Mac on 14/01/2017 - 10:32

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 19/01/2017 - 16:17
No takers? You have until tomorrow lunch time in case anyone is interested.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3 & K200D, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X digital

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 24/01/2017 - 08:45
Withdrawn from sale.

JAK

Link Posted 25/01/2017 - 00:51
If it suffers with fungus I'd keep it away from the other lenses in your collection in case it spreads. Also when the sun gets stronger, put it in the window for a bit as the UV might help kill any fungus off. Works for some so worth a try. https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/2939179
John K
Last Edited by JAK on 25/01/2017 - 00:55
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.