For sale - Pentax F 70-210mm

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 14/01/2017 - 09:58
I will be over in the UK next week so will take the opportunity to advertise here an F 70-210mm lens I have for sale. I will try to get some photos added in the next couple of days but the lens is in great condition optically and physically and works perfectly.

It's full frame and film compatible and very favourable reviews can be found on the US forum here: http://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/SMC-Pentax-F-70-210mm-F4-5.6-Zoom-Lens.h...

I'm looking for 55 delivered in the UK. I will post elsewhere but at additional cost. Payment by bank transfer or Paypal (buyer pays any fees) or in person in Edinburgh. I'm heading over on Friday afternoon so would need to know by then if anyone is interested in order to take it with me. I'd be able to post it on Monday the 23rd.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3 & K200D, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 18/01/2017 - 15:38
Photos and price drop to 49 delivered.

Any takers for a great copy of this lens?

Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3 & K200D, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X digital

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 19/01/2017 - 16:21
Bump and final price drop to 45. If no takers then I'll just keep it.

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 24/01/2017 - 08:44
Withdrawn from sale.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.