Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

For Sale:- Pentax AF-360FGZ flash

dcweather
Posted 16/07/2017 - 11:25 Link
in good used condition except it has the battery compartment closing properly problem that this model was plagued with, due to one of the lugs breaking. It will stay closed until the pressure of the batteries spring it open again almost immediately. I have tried (successfully for a while) to repair it by drilling a small hole through the case for a screw but this doesn't now hold. (See pic). My current solution is to tape it in place with duct tape which works well. I'm sure someone with better engineering skills can come up with a neater solution. Otherwise it is in full working order, the contacts are clean and bright and the LCD screen is not scratched and the rest of the body is in good condition. If I look I may be able to find the box.
Because of this I am asking just £59 including postage and packing by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for.
Dave

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image
spinno
Posted 16/07/2017 - 20:37 Link
PM sent
David
dcweather
Posted 16/07/2017 - 22:10 Link
spinno wrote:
PM sent

Now sold to David. Thank you.
davidwozhere
Posted 17/07/2017 - 00:17 Link
Mine has exactly the same problem. Whoever was responsible for that mess needs sorting - and not with a nice soft hat!
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
spinno
Posted 18/07/2017 - 21:10 Link
Arrived today, well packaged . I'd recommend Dave for any transactions in the future.
David

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.