For sale - Pentax 17-70 F4 SDM lens

truckerathome

Link Posted 20/01/2016 - 13:04
I listed this earlier but did not include pictures so instead of just bumping it though I would relist with photos.

For sale is my Pentax 17-70 SDM zoom lens and it comes fitted with a 67mm Hoya Pro1 Digital MC UV[0] Filter

It is cosmetically in mint condition and optically works exactly as it should. I have never had any SDM issues with this lens and it still works as good as it did when I first purchased it. The only blemish (if you can call it that) is a couple of very small specks of dust that appears to be on the inside of the front element, and as most of you will know dust specks tends to be the norm with zoom lenses. This does not effect the image/quality in any way whatsoever.

It comes boxed with the Pentax leaflet and paperwork it came with, and both front and rear original lens caps and the Hoya Pro1 Digital MC UV[0] Filter (36 at WEX)

Only reason for the sale is a lens upgrade

165 includes RM next day delivery for a quick sale before it goes on eBay
Bank Transfer or Paypal (buyer pays the costs)

Mike-P

Link Posted 20/01/2016 - 19:05
Absolute bargain, brilliant lens. If I didn't already have one I would have been all over this.

Even though I have the 16-50mm, 20-40mm, 18-135mm, 8/10 times I will pick up the 17-70mm.
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

truckerathome

Link Posted 23/01/2016 - 11:28
Weekend Bump with a small price drop ... now 160 includes RM next day delivery.

truckerathome

Link Posted 26/01/2016 - 11:56
Lens Now SOLD
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.