Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

For Sale - Katzeye screen for K-7/K-5

JonSchick
Posted 04/01/2011 - 20:22 Link
Excellent screen in excellent condition for sale. Complete with the original packaging and tool to fit in the camera (instructions are available to download free from the Katzeye website).

The screen has all the works - split image and microprism collar, rule of thirds grid and AF points marked. Optibrite treatment to keep the viewfinder as bright as possible too.

I've used it on the K-7 (and bought it new) and see no reason why it shouldn't also work on the K-5.

People who know about these things will know these screens are not cheap - $245 new (about £160 at today's exchange rate) plus the cost of importing to the UK (potentially with import duties too).

If you've wanted the best focusing screen for you K-7/5 but baulked at the price, this one is available for £100 including insured postage within the UK - a worthwhile investment for people with a good collection of legacy MF lenses.

A couple of pictures:

Comment Image
Comment Image

Comment Image
Comment Image

And a link to the Katzeye homepage if you want to find out more:

link

Thanks for looking....

Jon
Jon

Some occasional random stuff at The Photographers Block: link
JonSchick
Posted 05/01/2011 - 08:48 Link
Katzeye screen for K-5/K-7 still for sale. It's been brought to my attention that Katzeye are currently doing a special offer and this screen would currently cost $205 plus postage and import duties new. Given that, I'll lower my price a little - to £90 incl insured postage within the UK, which represents a real bargain for a superb focussing screen.

Jon
Jon

Frank_DK
Posted 08/01/2011 - 17:02 Link
Pm sent
JonSchick
Posted 08/01/2011 - 17:37 Link
Hello Frank - PM replied. Jon
Jon

Frank_DK
Posted 08/01/2011 - 17:54 Link
Hello Jon - PM replied. Frank
JonSchick
Posted 08/01/2011 - 22:11 Link
Katzeye screen sold. Thanks for looking,

Jon
Jon

Frank_DK
Posted 12/01/2011 - 10:46 Link
hi Jon

Received and it is installed. everything works as it should.
thanks for the deal.

Frank

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.