For Sale - Immaculate K5 Body

davidstorm

Link Posted 07/01/2014 - 23:33
I have for sale a K-5 Body only, in immaculate condition, surplus to my requirements as I also own a K-5iis and a K-3. There is no cosmetic damage of any kind as far as I can see, the camera has had a screen protector fitted from new and shutter count is just over 17,000. The camera has no box or instructions but will be supplied with a genuine battery, a genuine charger and I will throw in a free Tamrac Tek Digital DSLR Holster Case. This camera was formerly owned by one of the foremost photographers on this site (Shaun Wilson) and has taken a high proportion of the superb images Shaun posted on here whilst a Pentax User. I have tested it extensively and found none of the focussing issues that have been reported on some K-5's - this one focusses accurately on all lenses I tested it on. All functions operate as expected; the camera has been looked after extremely well.

The price is 300 plus postage of the buyer's choice at cost. Payment accepted by Paypal Gift or by Electronic Bank Transfer. Here are a few pictures of the camera:

Someone will bag a lovely camera here, if it doesn't sell on the Forum I will sell it elsewhere and already have some interest in it, but I wish to give the Forum members first go at buying it.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

abam48

Link Posted 08/01/2014 - 00:29
PM sent

davidstorm

Link Posted 08/01/2014 - 21:17
PM replied to, camera is still available at present.

Regards
David
Flickr

davidstorm

Link Posted 10/01/2014 - 23:23
Friday night bump, K-5 still for sale
Flickr

davidstorm

Link Posted 12/01/2014 - 17:38
Just to let everyone know, I'm withdrawing this K-5 from sale as I've found out today that the pop-up flash has stopped working. The camera is just outside SRS warranty so this would require a paid for repair and I would rather keep the camera for my own use (I don't use the integral flash) than pass it on to someone who might use this feature.

Regards
David
Flickr

davidstorm

Link Posted 12/02/2014 - 00:17
Camera is back up for sale. This body is immaculate but just will not get used by me unless in emergencies, as I also have a K-3, K-5iis and K-01. As mentioned previously, there are no focussing issues with this K-5, but the pop-up flash does not charge. No issues with flashes attached via the hotshoe and no other faults as far as I know.

Price is a bargain 250 plus postage due to the flash issue. Please PM me if interested, the holster case is included in the sale, but camera is 'body only'. This will make a great back-up camera for someone or a fantastic upgrade to a K-r or similar for relatively little outlay.

Regards
David
Flickr

layingback

Link Posted 12/02/2014 - 09:03
David,

You have a PM ...
My PENTAX Page

davidstorm

Link Posted 12/02/2014 - 17:53
PM Replied!
Flickr

davidstorm

Link Posted 12/02/2014 - 21:17
Camera is now sold!
Flickr

layingback

Link Posted 14/02/2014 - 13:40
And received!

Very well packed - but we got into it in the end - and exactly as described. Appreciate the charged battery too.

Thanks, David!
My PENTAX Page
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.