Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

For Sale - HD Pentax-D FA 150-450mm f/4.5-5.6 DC AW Lens - Near Mint Condition

davidstorm
Posted 09/12/2021 - 17:21 Link
This is the last of the items I will be offering to PentaxUser Forum members as I've nearly completed the sale of my surplus kit.

The lens is in near-mint condition with just some cosmetic marking to the tripod foot and a few very minor marks on the plastic lens hood. The glass is unmarked, as is the lens body. There are no operational issues, everything is fully working. This lens is extremely sharp from wide-open at all focal lengths on my K-1. It is of equivalent sharpness to my DA*300+1.4TC, when set at 420mm to match the same focal length of the DA* and TC, this is to say it is razor-sharp.

I'm selling as I need to raise some funds and I also own a DA*300 and 1.4 TC, as mentioned above this combination is of equivalent sharpness and I always seem to shoot the 150-450 at the long end, so keeping both is probably not justifiable (I'm trying hard to convince myself).

The lens is also offered for sale elsewhere (ebay and the Pentaxians group on facebook), but if sold on here I am happy to accept a lower price. The price if sold on this forum is £1200 plus shipping of the buyer's choice. Please send me a PM if interested.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Thanks for looking.

Kind Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Edited by davidstorm: 09/12/2021 - 17:25
davidstorm
Posted 12/12/2021 - 18:55 Link
Quick bump for the 150-450, it's a great lens and I may just have to keep it if no-one bites!
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.