For Sale .... Sigma 100-300 f4 EX DG (K1 full frame compatible)

truckerathome

Link Posted 15/01/2017 - 12:46
Sigma 100-300 f4 EX DG in excellent condition both optically and cosmetically. No marks on the glass and no scratches nor body coating peeling whatsoever. Everything works exactly as it should. No focus issues on my K3 II and it was the same when I used it on my old K5. Comes with front and rear lens caps, case and boxed with instructions. Also fitted with a Hoya HMC Super UV[0] filter which has always been on since I purchased it. The lens is full frame compatible with the K1 as far as I am aware.

Issues (if you wish to call them that) ... there are a few very minor dust specks in the lens (as to be expected on all zoom lenses) but these do not in any way detract from the image quality. The AF/MF focus ring is easy to move, but every one I`ve had (three of them , 2 good and one not so) have all been like that. The box is also slightly tattie.

Not sure if this is a first or second generation model. Zoom and focus rubbers suggest first generation but lens markings, late serial number and original case (black not green) suggest otherwise, either way the lens will not disappoint the future buyer of that I am sure. The lens was originally an import from the States.

Pictures do not do the lens justice and the only reason for sale is just lack of use. My 150-450 stays on the camera for probably 90/95% time now which makes the 100-300 redundant in use for me.

Looking for 535 ovno includes next day insured postage. Bank transfer or Paypal (buyer pays the fees)

It will be listed on eBay tomorrow as I do have a ebay offer of 1 maximum selling fee for 15th/16th only. The listing price will be higher on eBay. I would ideally prefer to sell to a Pentax user site member.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

cpjones4468

Link Posted 04/06/2017 - 01:47
I'm assuming this has been sold?

Mike-P

Link Posted 04/06/2017 - 13:15
If it has then I have a second generation model I may be willing to sell.
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

Charben

Link Posted 18/02/2018 - 19:03
Mike-P wrote:

jeallen01

Link Posted 18/02/2018 - 20:50
Charben wrote:
Mike-P wrote:

I think he sold that last year - and then bought another one!
K-3 II, K-3 and K-30 (now running the Hacked K-50 f/w, so it thinks it is one of those ), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!) - and now a K-70 from SRS

red5isalive

Link Posted 02/03/2018 - 15:59
Such a bargain!
I own a copy of that beautiful lens, it's a beast!

Charben

Link Posted 09/07/2018 - 12:34
red5isalive wrote:
Such a bargain!

I assume the lens has no focusing issue. Can u quote a price and post a few pictures to show condition and markings.. I live in Toronto, Canada.

Thanks..

truckerathome

Link Posted 09/07/2018 - 14:15
This item has been sold. Apologies are due as I thought I had added that, but apparently not so.

Martin

jeallen01

Link Posted 09/07/2018 - 14:17
Charben wrote:
red5isalive wrote:
Such a bargain!

I assume the lens has no focusing issue. Can u quote a price and post a few pictures to show condition and markings.. I live in Toronto, Canada.

Thanks..

I think there is, or was, one for sale on the US Pentaxforums site.
K-3 II, K-3 and K-30 (now running the Hacked K-50 f/w, so it thinks it is one of those ), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!) - and now a K-70 from SRS
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.