stub

Link Posted 10/07/2018 - 19:32
just sensational... !!
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..

Helpful

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 11/07/2018 - 20:44
Thank you all. Got lucky with the light, or unlucky as locally we've got bioluminescent algae here and the night I shot these the sea was electric blue but I opted to play with the new lens instead!

Loving the lens! John, I find the speed of AF with the K1 to be blindingly fast but this is a screw drive lens and not the HSM version. I put a post out looking for a lens and was contacted regarding one for sale.

I posted these up on Twitter and tagged in the airport. They messaged me back asking if the could use them on Instagram and then asked for me to email them to their marketing department. Here's hoping for a 6 digit sale
Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - Pentax DFA 28-105mm - Sigma 70-200mm HSM Macro - Sigma 105mm - Pentax FA 35mm f2 - Tokina 20-35mm, Sigma 50-500mm - Pentax AF 540 FGZ Ii

My Flickr

My 500px

1stEverPentax

Link Posted 12/07/2018 - 12:05
Agree with other comments...really like those Gareth, you've managed to integrate a non aviation element into the shots which makes for a powerful combination.

Regards

Karlo

davidstorm

Link Posted 12/07/2018 - 20:55
Really excellent images, particularly for '1st use'. I would guess you will have even more delights in store with this lens. What about some wildlife shots?

Regards
David
My Website http://imagesbydavidstorm.foliopic.com

Flickr

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.