Film Rescue International

womble

Link Posted 12/04/2011 - 12:14
I found an old roll of film in amongst my late Mum's stuff. I took a quick snap of it before I send it off to "Film Rescue International" to see what they can make of it.

Best wishes, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

johnriley

Link Posted 12/04/2011 - 12:38
Verichrome Pan film was the staple diet of inexpensive roll film cameras for decades. Black and white of course and still able to be developed today just like any other black and white film. Extended development and a defogging agent would be weise for very old films.

There is every possibility that you will get some images from the film.
Best regards, John

Mannesty

Link Posted 12/04/2011 - 14:41
That's the film I remember using in my very first camera, a Kodak Brownie 127.
Peter E Smith

My flickr Photostream

womble

Link Posted 12/04/2011 - 16:24
Mannesty wrote:
That's the film I remember using in my very first camera, a Kodak Brownie 127.

I have an old defunct Kodak Brownie 127 which was probably the camera used. No way of knowing now, of course. It'll be fun to see what comes back!

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

matwhittington

Link Posted 12/04/2011 - 19:34
Wow - I hope you get some pics off of that!

Regards
Mat W

My Flickr: link
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.