Film Kit: 6x7, Super A, Spotmatic F, K 35mm 3.5, M42 55mm f2 Super-Takumar

Jetsam1

Link Posted 08/03/2016 - 11:49
Hello,

Am having a wife inspired house reorganisation and we need to move things on (my guitar amp has also blown up so funds are needed to repair it). I also have a DA 2.4 30mm I will list separately as it's digital.

Will be in the UK and available to post from Monday. Photos should get added tomorrow night as I have a stop off in Germany (apart from the K35mm lens and the Super A as these are in the UK already). Postage will be 1st class signed for and only the 6x7 I might have to double check. Everything else should be in the order of £5-£7 from memory of the last time I used Royal Mail. So:

1) Pentax 6x7 with Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 75mm f4.5. Bought in working order from this forum but I just haven't had the opportunity to use it so it needs to go to someone who will. It is exactly the same condition wise as I bought it in and is in decent condition. I will try and show as much as I can in the pics.

I paid £125 for it and will be happy for that.

2) Pentax Super A. Full working order and in nice condition. Have run several films though it and have never had a problem. I have two of these so one can sadly go.

£30

3) Pentax MZ7 with battery grip. I simply prefer the MF cameras and no longer have any AF lenses really compatible with it. Full working order and in good condition. Pop up flash works fine and stays popped up!

£30

4) Pentax Spotmatic F. Very good condition but just not getting the use as I have been using my other Spotmatic F. Includes a Super-Takumar 55m F2 lens (note this is the version that requires stop down metering) that seems to like B+W film. Everything seems to be working fine with it.

£25

5) Pentax K 35mm f3.5. Really nice lens in very good condition. This has a reputation but I seem to "see" in 50mm more and don't get on with the focal length as much as I would like to it can go to a good home. I have listed this up before (here is the thread including pics https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/pentax-lenses--da-21-ltd--fa-50-1-4--k-35mm-3-5-and-a-k-01-51430/p-0#comm_545310). Comes with a Nikon lens hood supplied by the previous owner.

£90

Any questions please ask! Please also note that I will be relying on coffee shop/hotel wifi for the next couple of weeks and so will not always be able to reply instantly but will get back to you as soon as I can. The cameras etc will be posted from the UK as I am driving there tomorrow so no international postage worries!
K5, K200 and several film Pentax cameras!

mlody125

Link Posted 08/03/2016 - 18:17
Pm sent

womble

Link Posted 08/03/2016 - 21:30
Does the 6x7 have mirror lock-up? Thanks, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

giofi

Link Posted 08/03/2016 - 23:13
PM sent about SP F and others
Giorgio

Pentax Photo Gallery

Jetsam1

Link Posted 09/03/2016 - 17:56
Pictures!

Jetsam1

Link Posted 09/03/2016 - 18:00
One thing, I lost my passport. I am hopefully going to get an Emergency Travel Document from the Embassy tomorrow but I will let everyone know of I can make it back to the UK. I have to wait and see. Hopefully I will and I will in the UK by Monday if not I have to sell these and so a deal will be done on postage (it's not as bad with Magyar Posta as people think!) Hopefully won't need to. I am stressed, with the prospect of having to do Budapest to Rotterdam in one go if it doesn't work as I hope,

Jetsam1

Link Posted 10/03/2016 - 11:18
Ok, got my emergency passport and will be in the UK from Monday. Phew. Have to dash but will update and finalise the plans with those who have pm'd me.

Big relief!

Jetsam1

Link Posted 14/03/2016 - 08:17
Photos of the Super A and the K35mm 3.5. Now I am in the UK so for the next 2 weeks or so can post from the UK.

Last Edited by Jetsam1 on 14/03/2016 - 08:18

Jetsam1

Link Posted 17/03/2016 - 08:08
Sold: K 35mm, Mz-7 and Super A.

Jetsam1

Link Posted 18/03/2016 - 08:00
Pentax 6x7 sold pending payment!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.