Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Favorite Travel lens

Daronl
Posted 11/07/2017 - 10:13 Link
Hi Gareth,

it is a private residence at the waters-edge in Puerto Pollenca at the Formentor end of this remarkably beautifull, friendly and family oriented resort.

However it actually typifies the quality and style of the place, the modern buildings are stunning in design and location to, and everything is close to the wonderful beaches around the bay.

Comment Image

We go every year and it is a truly wonderful place for the travel photographer also most of the "animal photos in my post were taken in the grounds of our villa and are actually natural inhabitants, so that is such a bonus that you can enjoy with your camera before the "family are up an about and wanting to head for the beach.
Comment Image

The whole northern region is a landscape photographers dream to so I can't speak highly enough about the whole place as a family man and photographer
Daronl
Edited by Daronl: 11/07/2017 - 10:16
Daronl
Posted 11/07/2017 - 10:15 Link
cardiffgareth wrote:
What's the building in the second image? Looks very nice, I can see myself living there!!

Hi Gareth,

it is a private residence at the waters-edge in Puerto Pollenca at the Formentor end of this remarkably beautifull, friendly and family oriented resort.

However it actually typifies the quality and style of the place, the modern buildings are stunning in design and location to, and everything is close to the wonderful beaches around the bay.

Comment Image

We go to every year and it is a truly wonderful place for the travel photographer, most of the "animal photos in my post were taken in the grounds of our villa and are actually natural inhabitants, so that is such a bonus that you can enjoy with your camera before the "family are up an about and wanting to head for the beach.
Comment Image

The whole northern region is a landscape photographers dream to so I can't speak highly enough about the whole place as a family man and photographer
Daronl
cardiffgareth
Posted 11/07/2017 - 18:24 Link
Looks lush Daronl! Something about white buildings and blue skies just looks rather pleasing! Looks somewhere very relaxing and a million miles away from Cardiff and the like!!
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.