Fantastic friendly photogenic fox cub

GrumpyGrandPa

Link Posted 27/06/2022 - 19:02
RobL wrote:
What a marvellous experience, very few people are lucky (or skilled) enough to stay this close to any wild animal. Young animals are so wonderfully curious, you can see them battling between shyness and inquisitiveness. Well done.

Thanks. It was a great experience for me.
So glad that my new camera coped so well in the gloom
Grumpy GrandPa, Recently Retired.
Gotta K-3 iii now, had a K-S2 and so suffering from a relapse and buying digital camera kit.
Previous addiction has resulted in using Zeniths, Yashicamat, Chinons, Minoltas, Samsungs, Fujis, Cosina, Kodak, Lumix, Canon, Nikon and Pentax etc etc - have tried most makes in the past 40 years. Love cameras - love taking photos even more

pschlute

Link Posted 27/06/2022 - 20:05
Such a cute cub, and lovely photos.
Peter

My Flickr page

Helpful

LennyBloke

Link Posted 27/06/2022 - 20:21
davidwozhere wrote:
Urbanmeister wrote:
Outstanding images. Says so much not only about the camera but the person taking the shot. Kudos.

Couldn't agree more. Well done.

Me too - so enjoyable
LennyBloke

Helpful

GrumpyGrandPa

Link Posted 27/06/2022 - 21:03
LennyBloke wrote:
davidwozhere wrote:
Quote:
Outstanding images. Says so much not only about the camera but the person taking the shot. Kudos.

Couldn't agree more. Well done.

Me too - so enjoyable

Thanks Peter and LennyBloke
I am VERY happy with the results and pleased that HarrisF1 sold me his K-S2 a few years back, a camera whihc revitilised my interest in DSLRs
Grumpy GrandPa, Recently Retired.
Gotta K-3 iii now, had a K-S2 and so suffering from a relapse and buying digital camera kit.
Previous addiction has resulted in using Zeniths, Yashicamat, Chinons, Minoltas, Samsungs, Fujis, Cosina, Kodak, Lumix, Canon, Nikon and Pentax etc etc - have tried most makes in the past 40 years. Love cameras - love taking photos even more
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.