Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Fantastic friendly photogenic fox cub

Posted 27/06/2022 - 19:02 Link
RobL wrote:
What a marvellous experience, very few people are lucky (or skilled) enough to stay this close to any wild animal. Young animals are so wonderfully curious, you can see them battling between shyness and inquisitiveness. Well done.

Thanks. It was a great experience for me.
So glad that my new camera coped so well in the gloom
Grumpy GrandPa, Recently Retired.
Gotta K-3iii now, had a K-S2, K50 and so suffering from a relapse and so buying digital camera kit.
Previous addiction has resulted in using Zeniths, Yashicamat, Chinons, Minoltas, Samsungs, Fujis, Cosina, Kodak, Lumix, Canon, Nikon and Pentax etc etc - have tried most makes in the past 50 years. Love cameras - love taking photos even more
pschlute
Posted 27/06/2022 - 20:05 - Helpful Comment Link
Such a cute cub, and lovely photos.
LennyBloke
Posted 27/06/2022 - 20:21 - Helpful Comment Link
davidwozhere wrote:
Urbanmeister wrote:
Outstanding images. Says so much not only about the camera but the person taking the shot. Kudos.

Couldn't agree more. Well done.

Me too - so enjoyable
LennyBloke
Posted 27/06/2022 - 21:03 Link
LennyBloke wrote:
davidwozhere wrote:
Quote:
Outstanding images. Says so much not only about the camera but the person taking the shot. Kudos.

Couldn't agree more. Well done.

Me too - so enjoyable

Thanks Peter and LennyBloke
I am VERY happy with the results and pleased that HarrisF1 sold me his K-S2 a few years back, a camera whihc revitilised my interest in DSLRs
Grumpy GrandPa, Recently Retired.
Gotta K-3iii now, had a K-S2, K50 and so suffering from a relapse and so buying digital camera kit.
Previous addiction has resulted in using Zeniths, Yashicamat, Chinons, Minoltas, Samsungs, Fujis, Cosina, Kodak, Lumix, Canon, Nikon and Pentax etc etc - have tried most makes in the past 50 years. Love cameras - love taking photos even more

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.