Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

F/S Pentax K-X and 18-55 lens

PompeyScot
Posted 25/05/2014 - 19:03 Link
Hi everyone,

Can't see anything about posting here with a low post count, so hope this is OK! Just wanted to offer this to fellow Pentax fans first.

Due to an upgrade, am selling my Pentax K-X and lens. It's in excellent condition, no marks, and has a very low shutter count (approx 4550). It comes boxed with the lens, instruction manual, original CDs, USB cable and a charger with 8 Eneloop batteries. Am including some pics below.

£160 which will include postage to the UK, payable via Paypal or Bank Transfer.

Cheers!

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image
davidstorm
Posted 26/05/2014 - 00:06 Link
It's often considered 'poor form' to advertise one's camera in your first post, some feel it is more polite to introduce yourself first and become familiar on the Forum. It might be helpful to give us some information about whether you've owned the camera from new, if not when you bought it and who you bought it from.

Trust is a big part of transactions on the Forum and it is difficult to assess things from someone's first post.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
johnriley
Posted 26/05/2014 - 00:13 Link
We don't jump on people just because they are new, do we?

Buyer and seller are capable of sorting out whether they wish to deal with each other I'm sure. It would be helpful to know where you are though, so filling the location in your profile information would be good. Somebody might be encouraged to meet up for example.

Otherwise, there's nothing to stop people posting ads just because they are new and I know Ken (one of the mod team) has in the past got some very nice stuff from new posters.
Best regards, John
davidstorm
Posted 26/05/2014 - 00:21 Link
Who is jumping on anyone John? Just giving some friendly advice that may help with the sale, I'm sure people will find it easier to make an offer if they know the provenance.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
PompeyScot
Posted 26/05/2014 - 07:28 Link
As I said, I checked out the forum rules, and looked at formats of ads, before I posted up. I tend not to be a forum, or social media, poster as a rule, just browse. This is one sort of reason why. Not a problem, can sell elsewhere, just thought I would give Pentax people a first choice.
johnriley
Posted 26/05/2014 - 09:09 Link
Please don't be put off, it's a friendly forum, but just like any other area with public debate people have very widely differing points of view.
Best regards, John
Edited by johnriley: 26/05/2014 - 09:09
PompeyScot
Posted 26/05/2014 - 15:26 Link
For info, this is now sold, pending payment.
PompeyScot
Posted 28/05/2014 - 13:31 Link
Am opening this back up again.

I agreed a price with a user, who said he would pay me right away, but I now haven't heard from him for two days, even though he has opened my acceptance of the price, so this is now back for sale.
PompeyScot
Posted 29/05/2014 - 13:50 Link
This is now sold and paid for (sold off forum).

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.