Exclusive PU pricing - DSLRs and Lenses!

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 20/02/2019 - 15:01
Afternoon everyone.

As some of you may be aware, Pentax have some offers on DSLR's which includes a 'free' lens (which varies per model)

Whilst these are generous offers, feedback from customers is that they are a little restrictive, especially if the 'free' lens is already owned by the customer wanting to buy a new camera.

We have been asked on several occasions if we can offer the cameras without the lens with a discount, and we now can.

To make things easier, we have created a special category on the website with these exclusive offers which can be accessed via the link below:

CLICK HERE FOR EXCLUSIVE PENTAX USER OFFERS

Current offers:
Pentax K-1 II Body - 1399
Pentax KP Body - 669
Pentax K-70 Body - 449

Other lens kits are available. Please click on the above to see all offers.

To clarify, these offers do not include the 'free' lens and are discounted to reflect this.

We will be adding more products to this category to include lenses and other Pentax compatible items over the next few days. Some offers will be time / stock limited.

As always if you've got any queries then please message me on here.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

johnriley

Link Posted 20/02/2019 - 18:01
Some great offers!
Best regards, John

Nigelk

Link Posted 21/02/2019 - 10:19
Ooooh, the new DA* 11-18mm is included with 200 off the list price!

bigyinn

Link Posted 26/02/2019 - 18:01
Oooh fantastic, I've been umm'ing and aah'ing for a while about getting a KP. 669?! Consider your arm bitten off SRS!
Ordered! Thanks for a great deal!

ilovesaabs

Link Posted 26/02/2019 - 21:28
I am just going to wait what happens with the APS-C line of cameras - whether to stick with my DA/DA* lenses or just rationalise my SA/DA*/FA* zooms to the 24-70 and 70-200 (5 lenses into two.....), the K-3 is such a nice walk-about camera I'd be sad if I had to explore other systems if the high-end APS-C is abandoned by Ricoh. Surely the DA*11-18 has to be followed up by such a beast....
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 27/02/2019 - 09:52
bigyinn wrote:
Oooh fantastic, I've been umm'ing and aah'ing for a while about getting a KP. 669?! Consider your arm bitten off SRS!
Ordered! Thanks for a great deal!

Pleasure, it will be leaving us tonight.

Thanks for your order and enjoy your new camera.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

jeallen01

Link Posted 27/02/2019 - 20:22
Pity that the K-70 is now still over 50 more expensive (don't know about the offers on the other models) than it was during the Xmas sale (was 395 then, bought one and love it )
K-3 II, K-3 and K-30 (now running the Hacked K-50 f/w, so it thinks it is one of those ), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!) - and now a K-70 from SRS
Last Edited by jeallen01 on 27/02/2019 - 20:22

bigyinn

Link Posted 28/02/2019 - 17:27
Got my KP today from SRS. Havent had a chance to play with it properly yet, time to read the manual some more.
Was rather surprised and pleased to find that the body came with all 3 grips! That was my biggest concern, as at 40 a pop for a grip they're not cheap! Having started with a P50, then a Super A, small grips aren't really a problem for me, but I MUCH prefer the larger grip of my K50. Happy days.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.