Entries: Fortnightly Competition #70 - Leading Lines

JudithAnn

Link Posted 22/06/2011 - 23:30
Thank you to our Judge. I enjoyed the way you explained how, what and why you were thinking. I always LOVE learning and trying new tecniques and when a judge shares his prespective as you did, it enlightens.

Congrats to gordie, your image was wonderful, and it was my pick too. I also liked i-bergs, it was such a great orginal idea.

I will also add that elscott was jumping unto a trampoline and just for fun I will add his landing!!!

https://www.jastandringphotos.com

geordie01

Link Posted 23/06/2011 - 07:43
Crikey thanks for that K M there were some mighty fine images in there to choose from, a hard decision.
I will hopefully have the next competition sorted later today as work is going to get in the way of my free time today.

i-Berg

Link Posted 23/06/2011 - 08:22
Cheers KM! Good one Geordie, nice work. And thanks JA for your kind thoughts.
http://www.pbase.com/iberg

Belinda B.

Link Posted 23/06/2011 - 08:39
Well done to everyone - especially geordie01 and the the other podium places.

Thank you karma mechanic for the competition and the speedy judging.

I did think about cloning out the photographers in my image but that is way beyond my photoshop skills

Hyram is not in the photograph - I think he was elsewhere photographing a bomb disposal display.

We thought that we might come across GlynM but there were mainly people holding cameras designed by photocopier engineers.
Belinda B.

GlynM

Link Posted 23/06/2011 - 10:04
Belinda B. wrote:

... We thought that we might come across GlynM but there were mainly people holding cameras designed by photocopier engineers.

Apologies I was not there but at least I'm not spoiling your shot . I do though hope to be there on 17th July as part of the Alton Bus Rally.

Glyn

aliengrove

Link Posted 23/06/2011 - 15:41
Congratulations Geordie, that was my favourite shot, though there were a lot of excellent entries. Great judging, and thanks for the comments KM!
Flurble

My Website
PPG
flickr
G+
Facebook
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.