Durst F30 B&W 35mm Enlarger on Ebay

Utopia Poppy

Link Posted 29/01/2008 - 23:12
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd let you all know that I have listed my Durst enlarger on Ebay. If anyone is interested, or you know anyone that might be check out:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220195619772&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Thanks and happy bidding if you decide to.

Fiona
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep". ~Scott Adams

Q | Various Q lenses & filters | KP | 35mm 2.8 Macro

gartmore

Link Posted 29/01/2008 - 23:24
Happy days! I made some great images with mine and gave it away to my printer's apprentice.

You might improve your listing by mentioning that the filter drawer takes standard multigrade filters and the whole thing can be converted into a copy stand (someone here was looking for one very recently) Do you have the lens shims, they look like big thin washers? they allow various manufacturers lenses to have the index at the front. Worth mentioning if they are in the box. And finally, I cant remember who made Soligor lenses, although Nikon and Minolta were reckoned to be best for the F30, but you might build that up to.

Ken
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -

Utopia Poppy

Link Posted 29/01/2008 - 23:41
Thanks for the advice. If I'm honest I hardly understood a word of it, but I'll definitely add it to the listing!!

I bought the enlarger a couple of months ago, with the idea of making a home darkroom. Unfortunately, I came to the conclusion that it would be impossible in a one bedroom flat when I work 40 hours a week.

I will be sad to see it go as I would have loved to go back to the old 35mm days and home chemistry!!

Thanks again
Fiona
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep". ~Scott Adams

gartmore

Link Posted 30/01/2008 - 00:40
Glad it might be of some help, but I think the days of home darkrooms are seriously numbered, I have no regrets saying goodbye to wasting inordinate sums of money tearing up 10 duff prints to get a good one when a pro printer can do it better, much better- I do miss the smells though, ah that reek of vinegar from your fingers
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -

Utopia Poppy

Link Posted 01/02/2008 - 11:12
Yes, I know exactly what you mean!

Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.