Dad to be baby bump photo Inspiration

jon.dc

Link Posted 07/08/2010 - 11:49
I am due to become a Dad at the end of October and now the bump is growing I have been looking for photo inspiration. Has anyone seen/got some good images for ideas?

Thanks
Jon
Last Edited by jon.dc on 07/08/2010 - 11:50

matwhittington

Link Posted 07/08/2010 - 12:14
Have you tried putting 'baby bump' into the search box on Flickr or Google images...?

Regards
Mat W

My Flickr: link

jon.dc

Link Posted 07/08/2010 - 12:18
matwhittington wrote:
Have you tried putting 'baby bump' into the search box on Flickr or Google images...?

Regards

I did on google images but it seemto be celeb based images with the odd photographic image in between. I have attempted the ones that cropped up but wondered if there was anything different/unusual to try.

matwhittington

Link Posted 07/08/2010 - 12:20
Flickr might be a better bet - there must be hundreds, if not thousands of baby bump shots on there.
Mat W

My Flickr: link

jon.dc

Link Posted 07/08/2010 - 12:21
OK thanks will have a look. Believe it or not I have never really used flickr maybe I should start to give it a go!

snappychappy

Link Posted 07/08/2010 - 16:49
Just typed "baby" into the search box on Flickr, 7.8million result's.
My piccies.

jon.dc

Link Posted 07/08/2010 - 17:00
Yes flicker has provided a lot more inspiration.... Wonder why I never thought of looking there before.

Cheers

Don

Link Posted 07/08/2010 - 18:18
I do them all the time.
My fave though is my wife.
used several lights to do a nude study.
rim lit the bump, small pool of light on the face, using shadows to hide... well you know....
sorry cannot post...
but it's easy enough to figure out.....

another popular shot I get asked to recreate is the "Benny and Joon" as I call it..
there is a scene in the movie where Jonny Depp playfully sticks two forks into two dinner rolls and uses them as feet to make a little dance.... I have the father take two baby spoons that I've glued sponge balls onto and we slide the baby booties (we ask them to bring thier own) onto the sponges and do the dance on Mom to Be's belly bump...

we always get a nice shot out of that game of Mom and Dad interacting, and usually guarentees a dvd sale since we do video and photos during a shoot.....
link
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Last Edited by Don on 07/08/2010 - 18:20
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.