DA* 300mm F4 FOR SALE

thursty

Link Posted 24/03/2021 - 16:48
For sale is my Pentax DA* 300mm F4 Prime Lens. Overall it is in excellent condition. Optically it is perfect with no fungus scratches or dust inside the lens. Just a little dust on the front filter. Haven't cleaned it recently but will do before sale. The only marks are cosmetic on the tripod collar but are barely visible (slight paint rub).

The only other issue with this is that it is missing the lens hood filter cover on the lens hood (shown in images). This hasn't seemed to affect use in my opinion. It still produces sharp, contrasty photos. I have included some photos I have personally taken with this lens on my K-5 II (now sold).

Tested and fully functional. AF/MF switch works, focus ring is light due to age but still in great condition.

Have used this in heavy rain for hours shooting wildlife on my old K5 II and it has kept all dust and moisture out just like it was new.

It will come with the original box and lens bag (now found), as well as the lens hood (missing filter door), tripod collar (still attached) and both front and rear lens caps.

Collection or I will post myself. UK Only.

Lens is also on sale on eBay: link

Cheers!

Ross

thursty

Link Posted 24/03/2021 - 16:49
Price is 560

thursty

Link Posted 27/03/2021 - 16:31
I have updated the eBay page with more images of the lens and updated the description slightly. Not sure how to change it on here so please have a look at eBay. It's listed for 575 on there but I will offer it at 560 on this forum for the fellow Pentax users

Any other questions or photos needed, just let me know...

eBay link: link
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.