Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Considering sale of Pentax K1.

takuman
Posted 07/10/2022 - 12:20 Link
No marks etc. Anywhere as far as I can see. Now upgraded to VG
Just passing thru
takuman
Posted 07/10/2022 - 13:57 Link
Part EX. Off the table. Sensible offers entertained only. Regards John.
Just passing thru
takuman
Posted 07/10/2022 - 21:09 Link
Lens in unmarked condition, all functions work as they should, have never had any problems with it at all and has served me well, simply the weight of the K1 with lens attached is to heavy for me. It is in truth a very fine camera that I wish I didn't have to part with, makes a fine ornament in my home office, however it needs to be used and not just looked at while wishing. Thanks for looking, if it doesn't go on the forum I will keep it. It will NOT go to Ebay.
Just passing thru
Flan
Posted 07/10/2022 - 22:04 Link
takuman wrote:
Lens in unmarked condition, all functions work as they should, have never had any problems with it at all and has served me well, simply the weight of the K1 with lens attached is to heavy for me. It is in truth a very fine camera that I wish I didn't have to part with, makes a fine ornament in my home office, however it needs to be used and not just looked at while wishing. Thanks for looking, if it doesn't go on the forum I will keep it. It will NOT go to Ebay.

I just love that final part Takuman he he, that made me smile so much
Mike-P
Posted 08/10/2022 - 09:54 Link
takuman wrote:
No marks etc. Anywhere as far as I can see. Now upgraded to VG

You say no marks anywhere but either the photo is showing something not there or it looks like there is a fair bit of scuffing to the base of the camera. If it is unmarked it may be wise to redo this picture.

Comment Image
takuman
Posted 08/10/2022 - 13:29 Link
Thank you for the advice Mike. I had missed seeing that. I have one offer (from friend not forum) so will remove from Forum Sunday evening when I return home. Regards John
Just passing thru
takuman
Posted 08/10/2022 - 15:02 Link
Thanks for looking. K1 now sold and payment received. Regards John.
Just passing thru

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.