"Cleaning out the cupboard"

Daronl

Link Posted 12/07/2015 - 22:23
Below is a list of items (all in good nick) but surplus to requirements if anyone is interested; (relevant instruction manuals available for Cameras and ringflash)

See link for photos;
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xiec9p8nxj0skse/AAAJHZHWjnhRnciZqft46U_Ga?dl=0

Pentax Equipment for sale
1. Lowepro Photo-trekker AW backpack (vgc) £60 inc pp (£40 no pp) maybe deliver ?
2. MZ5 + Z1P bodies (35mm) - vgc,no operating problems. £40 each+ pp
3. Pentax Power Zoom 28-105 (vgc). £55 +pp
4. Pentax Power Zoom100-300mm (vgc). £55+pp
5. Tamron x1.4 conv' (Mint) – fully comp with all PK mounts).£75 +pp
6. Panagor Macro conv’ 1:1 (up to 1:10 life size ) (exc cond’) £15+pp
7. Sunpak DX 12 R macro Ringflash (Gn 12) (Exc) £65+pp
Daronl
Last Edited by Daronl on 12/07/2015 - 22:44

jeallen01

Link Posted 12/07/2015 - 22:46
Surely this should be in the Classified section?
K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 /"K-50" to a backup body), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)

johnriley

Link Posted 12/07/2015 - 22:48
Moved to Classified Ads.

Daronl

Link Posted 12/07/2015 - 23:29
Sorry guys, thanks for moving it john

jeallen01 wrote:
Surely this should be in the Classified section?

Daronl

Daronl

Link Posted 12/07/2015 - 23:45
Forgot photo of interior of Photo trekker AW- it is virtually as new inside

This bag is pro grade and size and will hold two bodies with big lenses, 3/4 other lenses flashes and everything else you might need on a long trip.

It has a top carrying handle, shoulder strap and full ergonomic harness and a built in rain cover

The harness neatly packs away in a fully zipped section if not needed

The back is ergonomicslly padded for comfort and I have carreid this for hours without any discomfort.

It was several hundred £s when I bought it is in lovely condition and it will outlast the user for sure

Photos of interior, sips etc available will post on request when I get home Tuesday

Regards

Daronl wrote:
Below is a list of items (all in good nick) but surplus to requirements if anyone is interested; (relevant instruction manuals available for Cameras and ringflash)

See link for photos;
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xiec9p8nxj0skse/AAAJHZHWjnhRnciZqft46U_Ga?dl=0

Pentax Equipment for sale
1. Lowepro Photo-trekker AW backpack (vgc) £60 inc pp (£40 no pp) maybe deliver ?
2. MZ5 + Z1P bodies (35mm) - vgc,no operating problems. £40 each+ pp
3. Pentax Power Zoom 28-105 (vgc). £55 +pp
4. Pentax Power Zoom100-300mm (vgc). £55+pp
5. Tamron x1.4 conv' (Mint) – fully comp with all PK mounts).£75 +pp
6. Panagor Macro conv’ 1:1 (up to 1:10 life size ) (exc cond’) £15+pp
7. Sunpak DX 12 R macro Ringflash (Gn 12) (Exc) £65+pp

Daronl

LennyBloke

Link Posted 13/07/2015 - 16:54
The Tamron 1.4x converter looks to be the PzAF fitting which works with SDM lenses, assuming it is then that price is superb - I have had mine listed for several weeks at what I though was a good price, your's is much better.

Somebody should really snap this up - IQ wise it's pretty close to the new Pentax version, doesn't have the WR but is a fraction of the price!!!!
LennyBloke

Daronl

Link Posted 13/07/2015 - 19:07
I have a file that compares both in identical conditions and optically they are indiscernible

The Tamron is only availabe because I need the weather proofing of the Pentax HD for shooting on Skoma and Skokholm where it is very exposed and often lashed with storms .

It has been sold however and as you say is a bargain for sure

Regards
Daronl

Nigelk

Link Posted 16/07/2015 - 13:52
The Tamron 1.4 teleconverter arrived today, as described excellent condition and fast delivery. Thank you Daronl. It seems to work well with the Tamron macro and the Samyang 8mm fisheye. I hope to give it a proper run out later.

Daronl

Link Posted 18/07/2015 - 07:01
Thanks for the heads up and a very prompt and efficient transaction

Regards

Nigelk wrote:
The Tamron 1.4 teleconverter arrived today, as described excellent condition and fast delivery. Thank you Daronl. It seems to work well with the Tamron macro and the Samyang 8mm fisheye. I hope to give it a proper run out later.

Daronl
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.