Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

buy pentax 67 in London

salvador
Posted 17/02/2016 - 22:15 Link
Hi people, hope you are well!
My name is Salvador,
I like to ask you if anyone knows were I can buy a nice Pentax 67 here in London?
thanks!!

salvador
Cayman
Posted 18/02/2016 - 20:27 Link
I couldn't find anywhere in London with mint 67 stuff. You could try mr cad and Nicholas cameras but their stuff is often very very used. I'd recommend eBay or ffordes. Got my 67 stuff from them and mifsuds but they are all outside London
salvador
Posted 18/02/2016 - 23:02 Link
Hi Cayman, thanks for taking time and check! yes I been un Nicholas camera shop, but as you say very very used...,Im checking in eBay and they have some good ones, most of the options are from Japan..., I want it now ahaha! such a beautifull camera!!
womble
Posted 19/02/2016 - 17:22 Link
FFordes would probably be a better bet for a 67 than ebay. Many 67s have been used and abused by professionals so getting one with a warranty is advisable.

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
salvador
Posted 21/02/2016 - 03:28 Link
hi Womble!

yes that is truth, i will check there in FFordes...,thanks!!
Posted 13/03/2016 - 23:51 Link
Check out Mr.Cad. I was playing around with one in the shop and loved it, just wasn't the right time to buy for me.

Super-A, LX, K100d

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.