Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Black Pentax MX, SMC 28mm, SMC 80-200mm, SMC-A 35-70mm, winder: all mint

Posted 17/04/2016 - 23:54 Link
I have no idea what this lot is worth so I am open to sensible offers from the uk only. All the stuff is in really good condition and I doubt the camera has had more than 50 rolls of film through it in its lifetime. I've owned everything from new.
smc
Posted 18/04/2016 - 06:50 Link
I would say around £150. One useful benchmark is recent eBay sales, which can be searched on the website. You may have to split up the items to get best prices, as buyers may not want everything.
philstaff
Posted 18/04/2016 - 15:01 Link
PM Sent re 35 70.
Regards Ian
LennyBloke
Posted 18/04/2016 - 15:51 Link
A few photos of the items would go a long way to helping people assess the condition (and worth to them) - Black MX's go for as low as £30 and over £100 sometimes - if it's "collectors mint" then it'll be more sought after. None of the lenses are particularly high value - 28/2.8 between £20-£35, the 80-200 probably less than £20, the winder £15 - £35 - these are all guestimate prices, but I doubt they'll be far out.

Hope that helps a little!
LennyBloke
johnha
Posted 18/04/2016 - 23:23 Link
If in good condition, black MX's are sought after bodies. The lenses aren't particularly special, but the winder (assuming the battery compartment screw hasn't broken - a common issue) would be of interest to MX owners.

As always, an ebay 'completed sales' search might give a guide to prices. If you're after the best price for the body, an ebay auction is probably the way to go.

I'd love a black MX but I've got three chrome ones and can't justify a fourth!

John.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.