Be gentle with me, please!
Posted 15/06/2010 - 12:08
Link
Hi and welcome
I myself forgot to introduce myself (:blush when I joined this great club but all here have been friendly nevertheless
Regards,
Tobio
I myself forgot to introduce myself (:blush when I joined this great club but all here have been friendly nevertheless
Regards,
Tobio
Best regards,
Tobio
K20d with Tamron AF 90mm f/2.8 Di SP macro , smc da 18-55 mm, smc da 50-200 mm and smc da 55-300 mm + Metz 58 af-1. Editing with Pentax Photolab, Gimp and Paint.net.
Tobio
K20d with Tamron AF 90mm f/2.8 Di SP macro , smc da 18-55 mm, smc da 50-200 mm and smc da 55-300 mm + Metz 58 af-1. Editing with Pentax Photolab, Gimp and Paint.net.
Posted 11/07/2010 - 19:46
Link
Hello all,I have looked in a few times but now want to get more involved and ask questions. With so much good advice available it must be a good idea.I am greatly encouraged that Pentax is still holding it's own position in relation to the 'Big Two' and still producing great cameras and lenses.
Using MX,SFX,MZ,MZ5, K7,1stD2 cameras and various lenses for landscape and architecture mainly.
Using MX,SFX,MZ,MZ5, K7,1stD2 cameras and various lenses for landscape and architecture mainly.
Posted 11/07/2010 - 20:55
Link
Late as usual Hi there and welcome
Jackie H
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
Posted 12/07/2010 - 22:22
Link
Hi Jon and welcome.
Macca
Macca
Posted 16/07/2010 - 17:43
Link
Hi Jon, sorry to have jumped into your 'welcome' responses earlier, by mistake. I am still trying to work out how the site works.
Best wishes
David
Best wishes
David
Posted 16/07/2010 - 19:10
Link
No worries, David.
Took me a while, too. It's a great forum and since joining I've found my enthusiasm for taking pictures has grown considerably. I guess joining PUF is the photographic equivalent of a regular prescription for viagra Not that I speak from experience, I can assure you, as my favourite zoom has performed flawlessly since I first used it
Welcome to the forum
Jon
P.S. There are one or two eccentrics on the forum with a warped sense of humour (whom I'd advise you to steer clear of. You'll soon spot who they are by scanning the posts
Took me a while, too. It's a great forum and since joining I've found my enthusiasm for taking pictures has grown considerably. I guess joining PUF is the photographic equivalent of a regular prescription for viagra Not that I speak from experience, I can assure you, as my favourite zoom has performed flawlessly since I first used it
Welcome to the forum
Jon
P.S. There are one or two eccentrics on the forum with a warped sense of humour (whom I'd advise you to steer clear of. You'll soon spot who they are by scanning the posts
Posted 17/07/2010 - 01:24
Link
Thanks Jon, for those kind words, and for your warning. By the way, how is it that you are a 'Venerable Member' with 51 postings if you have just joined?
Posted 17/07/2010 - 01:50
Link
Quote:
Thanks Jon, for those kind words, and for your warning. By the way, how is it that you are a 'Venerable Member' with 51 postings if you have just joined?
Good question, David. My own view is that it is an unfortunate 'typo'. I suspect that what was meant was 'venal'Thanks Jon, for those kind words, and for your warning. By the way, how is it that you are a 'Venerable Member' with 51 postings if you have just joined?
Seriously, though, I think your 'status' has to do with the number of posts made and not time since joining the forum. So, if you're willing to stay up all night typing you too could become venerable
Take the plunge and upload a photo to the gallery.
Regards,
Jon
Posted 22/08/2010 - 01:24
Link
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Posted 23/08/2010 - 01:06
Link
Hi Jon, welcome. I've not been here that long. Be afraid, be very afraid. No, just kidding. Look forward to the piccies.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


600 posts
16 years
Wiltshire,
U.K.
At this rate I'll have to lose the 'Jonny-no-mates' moniker