Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Anyone interested in a Tamron 180 SP f2.5?

JonSchick
Posted 08/07/2010 - 22:13 Link
Have just booked some flights for a family trip next year and think I may need to prune my lens collection a little more in order to pay for them....

This lens is a stunner and will work in all the AE modes if you have a PKA adapter. Rumoured to be possibly the sharpest lens Tamron ever made, it's a real collectors item as only 3,500 were ever made.

Build quality is absolutely top-notch - all metal - and the lens comes with its original hood, caps and case.

In excellent condition, and everything working as it should. It shows very minor signs of wear but I don't think you'd find a better one unless it had basically sat in a cupboard.

The last one of these on Ebay went for nearly 500, but that seems a little excessive to me. I'd be looking for 325 for the lens, or 375 including a PKA adapter. Prices are for bank transfer and exclude PayPal fees and postage (it is not that light, so I would anticipate postage being the region of 10-15).

I can add or send photos if people are interested. Let me know.

Jon
Jon

Some occasional random stuff at The Photographers Block: link
lidy
Posted 08/07/2010 - 22:31 Link
I'm just not going to read your posts in this section anymore.
Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships. - Ansel Adams -
JonSchick
Posted 09/07/2010 - 11:02 Link
Should add that the prices mentioned above also include a Hoya Pro 1 77mm UV filter - which has been on the lens since I bought it, and is worth quite a lot by itself!
Jon

JonSchick
Posted 09/07/2010 - 15:17 Link
More information and reviews of this lens can be found via the following link. The price is an absolute steal for such a great lens so snap it up quickly before I stick it on EBay!

link
Jon

mph555l
Posted 10/07/2010 - 00:00 Link
PM sent.

/Ian
K10D & Super A user.
JonSchick
Posted 10/07/2010 - 08:51 Link
PM replied
Jon

JonSchick
Posted 11/07/2010 - 10:23 Link
Tamron 180 sold - thanks for looking
Jon

Mike-P
Posted 11/07/2010 - 12:11 Link
Hope it's gone to a loving home

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.