Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Anyone got any nudie photos...?

Posted 07/03/2008 - 12:36 Link
It's not what you think ... honest.

Yes I'm sure many of us do have nudie images and what's wrong with nudie pics anyway. Blame God for being such a good sculptor.

I'm producing a post card for a friends band. They are a crazy weird experimental pop band.

I have had an idea based on Alexander Rodchenko image. The series of images are of communist party officials who have fallen from grace, and have had their photos inked out with rough censoring black boxes.

I want to use the band logo I have designed, upon a black box but instead of a commie(!) - a '60's/50's voluptuous girl photo.

I have searched the dark corners of the internet but have not found the image.

I'm looking for:
A woman with a full figure

No issues with copy right

Probably kneeling or even better sat on her own feet

A beach ball possibly

It would be nice if the back ground was white and she was blonde

That's it. A big scan or the like would be great.

please send to [email protected]

ta Blue?
Proud owner of: Pentax Me Super, Pentax MZ5n, Pentax ist D*, Pentax K10D, Pentax 540 FGZ Flash
Daniel Bridge
Posted 07/03/2008 - 12:53 Link
Hang on, you've got 4 cameras and you want a pic from someone else? Surely this is the time for a bit of charm? It would be easy enough to give a modern shot a vintage feel, and the model would be guaranteed anonimity what with the black boxes...

Or have you already tried that route?

Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Posted 07/03/2008 - 13:05 Link
hee hee... it would be nice but to style and find a willing body type girl to pose is more than i'm able at the moment.

The image will be "degraded' so it looks like something found in a bush. I'm not wanting to show any rudie bits.

And I really want it authentic - like you found it in a bush in the late 60's. The arty term is a "found object".
Proud owner of: Pentax Me Super, Pentax MZ5n, Pentax ist D*, Pentax K10D, Pentax 540 FGZ Flash
Pwynnej
Posted 07/03/2008 - 13:41 Link
I have a lot of pics with a voluptuous girl in a gypsy caravan..

I can't however let you use them as I have no model release form and also the nature of the shots are 'continental',

I think you want less raunchy ones no beachballs I'm afraid either
Posted 07/03/2008 - 13:44 Link
oh the intrigue...
Don
Posted 07/03/2008 - 15:00 Link
it's tough getting models....

but for creative control, model releases, and copyright issues....

pop up an ad, pay your subject, and shoot it yourself is the best option.

there's lot's o folks here that'll give free advice on how to age it in photoshop to get the look yer after!
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
johnriley
Posted 07/03/2008 - 15:55 Link
I was all ready to delete this thread which just goes to show that I shouldn't judge a thread by its by-line...

http://www.ephotozine.com/photo/113207

But.....it ain't available for free, so the band will need to make a offer if they want it. I retain copyright.

If you are interested then let me know via PM.

Good luck!
Best regards, John
promhandicam
Posted 07/03/2008 - 17:31 Link
Why not go out to win the weekly competition and then set the following weeks competition as per your criteria?

I'd be happy to try and help but my wife is a red head and the beach ball has a puncture

Steve
McBrian
Posted 07/03/2008 - 17:45 Link
johnriley wrote:
I was all ready to delete this thread which just goes to show that I shouldn't judge a thread by its by-line...

http://www.ephotozine.com/photo/113207

But.....it ain't available for free, so the band will need to make a offer if they want it. I retain copyright.

If you are interested then let me know via PM.

Good luck!

You hid that one well -) will need to dig deeper into your gallery to see what other goodies you've hidden from Sue
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
McBrian
Posted 07/03/2008 - 17:50 Link
Bluewhistle wrote:
It's not what you think ... honest.

Yes I'm sure many of us do have nudie images and what's wrong with nudie pics anyway. Blame God for being such a good sculptor.

I'm producing a post card for a friends band. They are a crazy weird experimental pop band.

I have had an idea based on Alexander Rodchenko image. The series of images are of communist party officials who have fallen from grace, and have had their photos inked out with rough censoring black boxes.

I want to use the band logo I have designed, upon a black box but instead of a commie(!) - a '60's/50's voluptuous girl photo.

I have searched the dark corners of the internet but have not found the image.

I'm looking for:
A woman with a full figure

No issues with copy right

Probably kneeling or even better sat on her own feet

A beach ball possibly

It would be nice if the back ground was white and she was blonde

That's it. A big scan or the like would be great.

please send to [email protected]

ta Blue?

Blue, as others have metioned, you know what you want so go ahead and do it yourself, plenty of models will jump at the chance to add something a bit different to their PF, stick your post on some of the modelling site forums, Net Model is free to join, you might be surprised at the responses
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
Posted 07/03/2008 - 19:22 Link
Hi,

thanks for the offer JohnRiley... very nice study. Not quite what I'm looking for but not far off.

Quote:
Blue, as others have metioned, you know what you want so go ahead and do it yourself, plenty of models will jump at the chance to add something a bit different to their PF, stick your post on some of the modelling site forums, Net Model is free to join, you might be surprised at the responses

Thanks for this suggestion.

Let me try outline the self/actual imposed constraints.
I work with other musicians and create album covers for them. Love it!

This band are 4 members and have some pretty big personalities/egos. They are not likely to pay.

I'm Good friends and work creatively with one member, so this is kind of an experiment.

The found object: For those who never had the joy/annoyance of an art foundation, this is where a sculptor for example finds a really nice crushed tin can and then adds it to his art.

To speak plainly the image is a kind of Pop art and it evokes the feeling of finding a nudie pic on a field when you are 10! There I've said it.

But we are censoring her face and replacing it with our logo. It's an image that will get the band noticed and fits in with a previous project they have done.

So I'm kind of asking can anyone look under their beds or in their wardrobes for some 60's, 70's cheesecake shots. Some of you may have this stuff in their sheds or maybe the missus kicked off and you now look like a dog sans its n*ts.

red faced and embarressed

Blue (the irony of my name isn't lost)

Ps.. ive been using photo shop since 1995 for nearly every day, so manipilation is no problem

PPs... women in the 70's had different bodies (thats a perception anyway)
ikillrocknroll
Posted 07/03/2008 - 23:57 Link
try looking through the stock section on http://deviantart.com
http://www.behance.net/robbranigan
K20D, DA18-55II, FA50 1.4, DA10-17
To buy: Metz 58 AF-1, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA100M
Posted 09/03/2008 - 11:54 Link
Quote:
try looking through the stock section on http://deviantart.com

Thanks... I'm looking now but it is such a badly designed sight
Posted 10/03/2008 - 09:20 Link
or even site... no right the first time
ikillrocknroll
Posted 10/03/2008 - 12:03 Link
Badly designed? Really?
I would say its very well designed
Its practically the most popular art website on the internet.
http://www.behance.net/robbranigan
K20D, DA18-55II, FA50 1.4, DA10-17
To buy: Metz 58 AF-1, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA100M

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.