Anyone fancy a day shooting freestyle Jetski action?

fritzthedog

Link Posted 08/05/2013 - 20:43
Round 2 of the FNT (freestyle national tour) takes place at Tyram Lakes Jet Ski Park near Doncaster on 18th May,

I went to the round 3 event over near Southport last year and it was a fantastic spectacle and a great opportunity with the gear - jet skis doing mid air somersaults etc!

If it is the same as last year - the good news is - it is a free event!

Anybody up for a group trip out with a bit of a difference from the norm?

Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more

snappychappy

Link Posted 09/05/2013 - 10:07
Seems a great area/site. Will see if I can get time off work.
My piccies.
Last Edited by snappychappy on 09/05/2013 - 10:08

fritzthedog

Link Posted 09/05/2013 - 16:56
For anybody interested - a few images from last year

Pentaxophile

Link Posted 09/05/2013 - 19:31
Fantastic! Would definitely be interested if I lived a little closer. Looks like it would be great shooting practice!
[link=https://500px.com/will_brealey/[/link]

snappychappy

Link Posted 10/05/2013 - 20:49
Any idea regards the times for the event, may only be able to get there around 2 ish is that too late?
My piccies.

Blythman

Link Posted 10/05/2013 - 20:53
Got some excellent shots Carl. Any meets up my way this year. Was it last year you were going to come up, but it was cancelled?
Alan

PPG
Flickr

fritzthedog

Link Posted 11/05/2013 - 21:51
Stephen - no time stated on the events list - I will contact and find out. I am trying to remember what time it was last year - I seem to remember it being about lunch time - will let you know

Hi Alan

That was the Blyth PWC. I was literally looking last week but they have just launched a new web-site and their are no events listed yet - and the image library made me chuckle - perhaps you could offer them some of your Blyth beach shots Alan - take a look:

link

As they are based at Blyth south beach - why not have a wander down on a weekend and see if anybody is about? I would definitely come up to see them and especially if they doo Saltburn again - the pier was just perfect for photographing them from

Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more

Blythman

Link Posted 11/05/2013 - 22:08
Thanks Carl. I'll keep an eye out and let you know.

The gallery is showing the parking and access together with the beach area where they are allowed access - away from bathers.
Alan

PPG
Flickr
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.