Any INTEREST in a PENTAX 110 outfit with lenses, filters in presentation case ?

Peter Elgar

Link Posted 16/09/2022 - 16:55
Any one want a PENTAX 110 outfit with lenses and filters all in a presentation case ? I am trying to help a WIDOW LADY . It is MINT -- I think her Husband DIED before he ever USED it ! It would be probably 'For Collections or Display' as you cannot get the 110 cartridge film an y more . It is in SHENFIELD near BRENTWOOD TOWN ESSEX I think maybe 100 quids + Postage ? I can GET it and do a Photo if anyone interested.
been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED? Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!

pschlute

Link Posted 16/09/2022 - 17:53
I would love to see some photos of the kit Peter
Peter

My Flickr page

Peter Elgar

Link Posted 17/09/2022 - 13:37
OK -- I will see if I can go to get kit today
been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED? Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!

MHOL190246

Link Posted 17/09/2022 - 14:12
Peter
Lomography are still producing 110 film - see https://shop.lomography.com/uk/film/110-film

Regards

Michael

Peter Elgar

Link Posted 17/09/2022 - 15:18

WELL -- Lucky ! By The Way there is a FILM in the CAMERA == GORD ONLY Knows How OLD it is --

Peter Elgar

Link Posted 17/09/2022 - 16:40
I saved the AA batteries in FLASH -- works now and in the winder ( no AA batteries now) the CAMERA had 2 button cells but NO corrosion luckily
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.