Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for sale in vgc

duncanM

Link Posted 30/04/2014 - 16:15
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby is a complete and detailed explanation of, and guide to, Lightroom 4. It is comprehensive, clearly written, easy to follow, and very well illustrated, on high quality glossy paper.
Its publishers claim that it is the world’s best-selling Lightroom book, with an award-winning, step-by-step, plain-English style and layout that makes learning Lightroom easy and fun. They say that it doesn’t just show you which sliders do what, but shows you how to create your own photography workflow using Lightroom 4, and I can vouch that I personally have found it invaluable, having struggled to really get to grips with Lightroom until I finally gave in and bought this book .

I now wouldn't be without Lightroom, and am only parting with my copy of this book as I have upgraded to Lightroom 5 and decided therefore to order Kelby’s Lightroom 5 book to go with it .
Its current price (new) on Amazon UK is almost £25, and the cheapest second hand copies on the Amazon site are about £16 with p&p. My copy of this book, which IMHO is in very good condition (see accompaying photos taken today), may be had for £12.50 including p&p ...about half the new price

Last Edited by duncanM on 30/04/2014 - 16:19

tyronet2000

Link Posted 30/04/2014 - 16:35
PM sent
Regards
Stan

PPG

duncanM

Link Posted 30/04/2014 - 17:00
..and reply sent. The book is now sold.

LennyBloke

Link Posted 30/04/2014 - 17:46
I think that was meant to be mine
LennyBloke
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.