A wander in to the White Peak


Spad

Link Posted 28/09/2022 - 02:16
I grabbed my camera and some filters and mooched off in to the cuds....



























At the beggining there was nothing....

Which exploded....

MikeInDevon

Link Posted 28/09/2022 - 16:26
Great set, love the light. That first sepia shot works so well!

Cheers
Mike

LennyBloke

Link Posted 28/09/2022 - 16:36
Love the Golden cross - maybe with the bottom cropped out?



Hope you don't mind

You have a good knack of using contrasty lighting to its best
LennyBloke

Spad

Link Posted 28/09/2022 - 17:07
LennyBloke wrote:
Love the Golden cross - maybe with the bottom cropped out?



Hope you don't mind

You have a good knack of using contrasty lighting to its best



How dare you.... i am now going to chop half of one of your testicles off!!!!

I can see what ya mean tho....
At the beggining there was nothing....

Which exploded....
Last Edited by Spad on 28/09/2022 - 17:08

Spad

Link Posted 28/09/2022 - 17:09
MikeInDevon wrote:
Great set, love the light. That first sepia shot works so well!

Cheers
Mike

Thank you... but it's actually a Red Green Polariser. I can highly recommend one!
At the beggining there was nothing....

Which exploded....

Antony

Link Posted 28/09/2022 - 19:59
2 and 3 are my favs - ominous clouds giving way to rays of bright hope for the future. I wish I were there to watch and wait!

MikeInDevon

Link Posted 28/09/2022 - 20:56
Wow that's a new one to me, I didn't know such a thing existed!


Spad wrote:
MikeInDevon wrote:
Great set, love the light. That first sepia shot works so well!

Cheers
Mike

Thank you... but it's actually a Red Green Polariser. I can highly recommend one!

Spad

Link Posted 28/09/2022 - 21:11
MikeInDevon wrote:
Wow that's a new one to me, I didn't know such a thing existed!

Neither did I until I got one!!
At the beggining there was nothing....

Which exploded....
Last Edited by Spad on 28/09/2022 - 21:11

prsjnb

Link Posted 29/09/2022 - 10:12
A stunning and deeply visually satisfying set that capture the essence of this beautiful landscape superbly.

Deeply envious that you live there as, I once did many moons ago
Last Edited by prsjnb on 29/09/2022 - 10:13

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 29/09/2022 - 10:32
Image 2 is where it is at
Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - K3ii - two Z-1P - Pentax D FA 24-70mm - Sigma 70-200mm OS HSM - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm - Sigma EX 20mm - FA 28-70mm f4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Flickr
Instagram

My PPG
Foundation NFT

davidwozhere

Link Posted 01/10/2022 - 01:14
You made those landscapes rock !
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.