A touch of pink.

mikew

Link Posted 30/06/2009 - 22:01
I got on the pahseone mailing list for a while. An odd concept. Bit big aren't they but I can understand the appeal of that and the Mamiya although I'm not familiar with them in detail.

The M4 was about the best Leica did I believe. I could never afford one.

It was they way they felt in the hand and they way thins worked that was so great.

Mike
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.

titchgamer

Link Posted 30/06/2009 - 22:07
I agree with Paul good crop but should of kept the cobweb.
Lil Andy

K20D, PENTAX DA 18-55, TAMRON DI 70-300, PENTAX SMC-K 135 f2.5

www.ajohnson-photography.co.uk

TonyM

Link Posted 30/06/2009 - 23:15
Martin - is it too late to turn this into a voting thread: Cobweb - for or against!!

Malo1961

Link Posted 01/07/2009 - 19:31
TonyM wrote:
Martin - is it too late to turn this into a voting thread: Cobweb - for or against!!

I'll make it easy on you guys..........AGAINST

Martin.
Best regards,

Martin.

Curious about my photography?? Just Follow the Light.
Last Edited by Malo1961 on 01/07/2009 - 19:32

sanderscapes

Link Posted 01/07/2009 - 21:25
A bit late in the day but a very nice image Martin nice detail in the hairs on the stem.

A very nice pic

Darkmunk

Link Posted 01/07/2009 - 21:52
I usually like cobwebs, but my first thought was loose it, as the image is more of a composition than a macro tour de force. Second thought was crop tighter.

I think your second attempt is much better.

I also agree with the first comment about the bokeh ( I haven't read the other thread and don't care) but again, your second, tighter crop improves this too. So it's all good.

oh yes... I didn't like the multiple pink splodges bottom right on the first - again, the crop has solved that and the one dainty splodge is just right!
Facebook Page
Plymouth Photographer

Malo1961

Link Posted 01/07/2009 - 22:05
Thanks for commenting all. The last post by Mark, tells it all. My thoughts also, so the last version will make it to the archives.

Good light to you all,

Martin.
Best regards,

Martin.

Curious about my photography?? Just Follow the Light.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.