A price check query
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Asahi Photo are offering free SLR health checks exclusively for the Pentax User membership.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
848 posts
16 years
Twickenham
Been away from here for a long time, and I'm afraid this will only be a short return, as I'm about to turn to the Dark Side for various reasons - sorry about that... but I thought I'd give people here the first chance to paw over my stuff before offering elsewhere or even the dreaded 'bay...
I'm after some guide-prices for various parts of my Pentax kit, I think I've got fairly realistic ideas but wanted a second or third opinion - not after ripping anyone off but no point being silly... :
Pentax DA* 50-135/2.8 - bagged, no box. New SDM & Serviced aug 2010.
Pentax DA 12-24/f4 - boxed, 1 year old (1 year left on pro warrantee from LCE)
Samsung 100mm/2.8 Macro (DFA copy). Bagged.
Sigma 30mm/1.4 - focus issues, grey import. Boxed.
Pentax A 50/1.7
Samsung 50-200
Pentax FA 100-300/4.7-5.8
Pentax AF-360FGZ Flash
All in good condition, would do photographs etc etc, this is just a costing exercise at this stage...
My thanks for any guidance - any silly offers and comments will be ignored though!
p.s.
Mods - if in wrong forum, please feel free to move!