Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

A few ladybirds

derek897
Posted 28/02/2019 - 10:04 Link
davidwozhere wrote:
I wanted to show the contrast between what I got and what you got although I have to admit, I never thought of putting a macro lens on the bellows. I shall give it a go.

LennyBloke wrote:
davidwozhere wrote:
I wanted to show the contrast between what I got and what you got although I have to admit, I never thought of putting a macro lens on the bellows. I shall give it a go.

It was Derek that inspired me to start using Macro on Bellows - and although I've had some success it's not up to the levels of Derek MOTM (Master of the Macro) - But definitely give it a go David, the Tamron is a superb lens and I'm sure it'll deliver

Cheers guys, its funny because I kind of remember it as being both of ye that got me interested in the idea of using the bellows in the first place

John, not at all sure about the MOTM bit, but thanks

This is Moira, my newly trained pet ladybird, she can now strike this pose. Her come hither look, on demand

Comment Image
This is Moira, my newly trained pet ladybird, she can now strike this pose. Her come hither look, on demand 😁😁😁 by dr.shutter, on Flickr
I know what i like, If not always why.
Sry
Posted 05/03/2019 - 21:12 - Helpful Comment Link
Great set, I like the composition of the second the most. And that last one just above is exceptional - the colours are unreal and the shape/movement of the leaf is beautiful.
Edited by Sry: 05/03/2019 - 21:15
Posted 06/03/2019 - 12:38 - Helpful Comment Link
Very nice Derek, as per... great detail... love the upside down gymnastics of no.2 in particular...

Best
cardiffgareth
Posted 06/03/2019 - 21:58 - Helpful Comment Link
Top 2 are cute. The third looks a bit evil!
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Tyr
Posted 06/03/2019 - 22:16 - Helpful Comment Link
It's always nice to see your shots. Focus nailed on the right spot and enough DoF and good composition. Always tempting me to get some extension rings or bellows and a ring-flash!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.