Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Pentax K-7 meet, Sunday 14th June - Wiltshire!

Steve Chasey
Posted 16/06/2009 - 13:07 Link
Hadn't realised you taken that shot Danny - saw you sizing it up and getting v exsized about seeing the bubble rise in the guy's glass 20 yards way (not sure he was quite so enthusiastic about the lens being point his direction though!). Attracted a few envious glances from others in the garden - mind you, could have been your tripod - serious piece of kit.

Didn't get a bad reaction about me musing about shelling out for a K7 from SWLTBO - a sort of "Oh it's your money". So may be second traunch.

Steve

ps - Richard - I though your shots of me were quite flattering.
In the Pack - Gripped K5 (SE),K7 & K20, Gripped MZ-S(SE)& MZ-S,DA10-17, DA12-24, DA14, DA*16-50, 50-135, 60-250 & 300mm; FA31mm/43mm/77mm Ltds; Sigma 8-16, 135-400 & 150-500
Half Backs: K10+BG,DA16-45, DA50-200
Backs: LXs,Super As and lots of A, M & K lenses
Impact Subs: 28mm Shift, K 135-600 (the Banahan of Pentax zooms ), 400-600 Reflex
Unlocker
Posted 16/06/2009 - 13:20 Link
I never really get complaints about photography purchases either, luckily we share the passion, and Fiona can only benefit from it!

Having said that, she can't see the point of a K-7 for herself 'if I need it, I'll just nick yours!'
Gwyn
Posted 16/06/2009 - 13:51 Link
Unlocker wrote:
I never really get complaints about photography purchases either, luckily we share the passion, and Fiona can only benefit from it!

Having said that, she can't see the point of a K-7 for herself 'if I need it, I'll just nick yours!'

Lucky you!
My husband is sort of bitten by the bug after using the Ds on holiday, but not enough to invest much money in it - especially now he has his eye on some new toys for his guitar playing
As I said before he broke the Ds but isn't too bothered about getting a replacement. I don't think giving him my K20d and me getting the K7 would work. Besides whilst it is very tempting I can't really justify getting another new camera so soon. Maybe when I win a bit more than €30 on the lottery
RichardDay
Posted 16/06/2009 - 16:17 Link
Steve Chasey wrote:
Hadn't realised you taken that shot Danny - saw you sizing it up and getting v exsized about seeing the bubble rise in the guy's glass 20 yards way (not sure he was quite so enthusiastic about the lens being point his direction though!). Attracted a few envious glances from others in the garden - mind you, could have been your tripod - serious piece of kit.

Didn't get a bad reaction about me musing about shelling out for a K7 from SWLTBO - a sort of "Oh it's your money". So may be second traunch.

Steve

ps - Richard - I though your shots of me were quite flattering.

Here's another I took of you with my little Optio P70. BTW, I just love that hat!

Comment Image
Best regards
Richard Day

Profile - link - (click on About for equipment profile) - My Flickr site - link
RichardDay
Posted 16/06/2009 - 16:33 Link
Unlocker wrote:

These are for Hefty, not sure if they are good enough, but these were took with, IIRC, a M 50 1.4, in AV mode. Just whacked it on and fired away.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Same flower, but different camera and lens (K20D & DA*60-250). ISO 100 200mm at f5.0.

Comment Image
Best regards
Richard Day

Profile - link - (click on About for equipment profile) - My Flickr site - link
ttk
Posted 16/06/2009 - 18:20 Link
The K20D one looks the best to me.
Tel,

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.