In Conversation With Pentax Ambassadors

We had a quick chat with Photographers and Pentax Ambassadors, Matt Emmett and Bill Ward.

14/11/2017 - 08:09

Dye House Greenery © Matt Emmett

Photographers and Pentax Ambassadors, Matt Emmett and Bill Ward are enthusiastic users of both the K-1 and KP digital SLRs and we caught up with both photographers to learn a little more about them and to share some of the images they've taken.

Matt Emmett is a multi-award-winning photographer and Pentax Ambassador, who has a passion for exploring and photographing some of Europe's most at risk architectural heritage. He shoots the majority of his work in abandoned places including man-made structures, and has photographed in locations as diverse as church chapels, power stations, bath-houses, villas and cooling towers.

Commenting on his passion photography and Pentax, Matt Emmett said: "I have been working with Ricoh Imaging for the last 3 years and in that time I have worked with several of their cameras as well as numerous lenses. The gear Pentax produces continually impresses me; in terms of image quality, ergonomics, ease of use and build. I shoot architectural subjects predominantly in live-view and the preview screen is one of the clearest and brightest around, achieving precision focus is so easy. My camera has been taken deep inside caves systems and into the damp and dirty interiors of abandoned buildings and never once have I had any problems. When the gear is this good, it gives me no reason to look elsewhere."

Halnaker Holloway
Halnaker Holloway © Matt Emmett

Bill Ward is a British actor and photographer, born and raised in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. As a photographer, Bill is essentially self-taught, and has been taking photographs since the age of 6.  Constantly in search of peace and quiet, his photography is a response, and in many ways, an antidote to the time he spends as an actor working in the public eye.  He is specifically drawn to water, and has a strong interest in history.

Two locations Bill has recently visted with his K-1 and the D FA 24-70mm lens as well as the KP and DA 12-24mm lens include Raudasandur and the Strandir Coast.

Raudasandur
Raudasandur © Bill Ward

"I spent an impossibly beautiful morning at Raudasandur (literally "Red Sand") in the remote Westfjords in the far north west of Iceland. Perfect stillness. Not a breath of wind," said Bill.

Strandir Coast
Strandir Coast © Bill Ward

"Another early morning but this time, I was on the Strandir Coast, the eastern seaboard of Iceland's remote Westfjords. This image was taken on the last day of our trip," commented Bill.

Claim Up To £250 Cashback When You Purchase A Pentax K-1 Or KP
Until 15 January 2018, you'll get up to £250 cashback when you purchase a Pentax K-1 or KP from an official Ricoh Imaging retailer and instead of claiming your cashback, the discount will be applied instantly at the point of sale, meaning no forms to complete and no delay in receiving your cashback. You can also receive £50 instant cashback when purchasing the Pentax HD DA 55-300mm f/4.5-6.3 ED PLM WR RE lens. To find your nearest official Ricoh Imaging retailer, visit the Ricoh Imaging website.

tyronet2000

Link Posted 06/12/2017 - 15:06
Great work and fantastic locations. Only ever saw Iceland from offshore. Would love a holiday there but it will never happen but I can look at fantastic images like these.
Regards
Stan

PPG

MaryJohnson57

Link Posted 31/12/2017 - 12:13
Amazing interview, I just love it.

WilliamDavis95

Link Posted 04/01/2018 - 14:47
Great article, but aside of that... those photos! DAMN they are great.

Joseph55

Link Posted 16/01/2018 - 12:44
very interesting interview and beautiful photos

IT2010

Link Posted 24/01/2018 - 22:19
They seem like really smart people. I love the interview and photos.

bryansommers

Link Posted 31/01/2018 - 06:54
This are breath taking locations and pictures. Keep up the work.
hope to see more on this and hope to share some of my concrete las vegas photos too. Thanks.
Last Edited by bryansommers on 31/01/2018 - 06:58

aaa324

Link Posted 06/02/2018 - 08:19

cakap

Link Posted 15/02/2018 - 13:57
that is an amazing technology

global_wealth

Link Posted 19/02/2018 - 07:59
Beautiful pictures and some amazing locations. Although photography has always been a hobby of mine, I have never been able to spend enough time on it.

Thanks for the interesting interview.

Stan P

www.carpetcleanersvaughan.com

Ram1

Link Posted 04/03/2018 - 11:02
OMG!! Photos are damn amazing... I am really impressed with the work.

Thanks for posting this article..

Ram

johanwilliam

Link Posted 14/03/2018 - 05:52
Good-looking pictures and some wonderful locations. Even though photography has always been a hobby of mine, I have never been able to spend enough time on it because I am a content writer at Help with Assignment in UK. But I have DSLR 60D Canon used in the night bridal shoot.

vipihypef

Link Posted 18/03/2018 - 13:43
Get involve in the conversation of the elite sitting with the useful topics. We have to set the plans with which to make the decision is an easy thing. You can top custom essays and make the goal towards the society.

bwroof

Link Posted 29/03/2018 - 07:15
Wow these photos are stunning! I take a lot of photos while I'm working up on roofs, but nothing has ever looked as good as these photos. Maybe I do need to purchase a K-1.

Steve
Roofer Birmingham AL

WaylonJon

Link Posted 29/03/2018 - 15:49
We amazed using the evaluation a person designed to get this to specific submit amazing. Fantastic exercise!
Niche relevant blog comment

lisaruxandra

Link Posted 05/04/2018 - 10:51
Everybody can utilize it as a source of perspective manual for gather some data about Instagram photograph presenting and how on keep up the record. I have experienced it and was extremely valuable for me. Much obliged you such a great amount for the exertion. Assignment Help
Last Edited by lisaruxandra on 05/04/2018 - 10:51

robertfcrocker

Link Posted 15/05/2018 - 11:19
Zest printing services include a selection of quality booklet printing options for catalogues, programmes, training manuals, technical manuals, diaries, record book resources and many more. printing press

lukenlow1

Link Posted 22/05/2018 - 12:56
I'm looking at this article and I feel how its author tried, well done, I really love your site 192.168.1.254
Last Edited by lukenlow1 on 22/05/2018 - 12:57

carlos345

Link Posted 04/06/2018 - 11:43
I Have seen many this type of stories its look like that some ghostwriter has written it I work for the professionalghostwriter Thanks for the post.
Last Edited by carlos345 on 04/06/2018 - 11:46

JohnB615

Link Posted 07/06/2018 - 03:54
What beautiful photos! I've always used a Pentax but have never been able to capture things as beautifully as these guys. Must be because I'm a patio contractor not a photographer.

DavidDutton

Link Posted 02/07/2018 - 02:52
Have you Tried Whatsapp sniffer? WhatsApp sniffer apk is an application that authorizes you to spy and check on other’s WhatsApp account and chats

Keith837

Link Posted 17/07/2018 - 11:36
Thanks for giving us a chance to share our thoughts I really like the way of your conversation Pentax ambassadors you can make it more useful. Thanks to sharing the Student stage show form this way we make over education activity more active there study the thing that we can handle it. Assignments and Essay writing do not give other time to do other activity.
doneassignment.co.uk

peanut13

Link Posted 20/07/2018 - 06:56
China Oneleaf Paper Industrial Co., Ltd is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters in China.
china tissue paper

khanjamil

Link Posted 21/07/2018 - 14:27
I just gain cannot piece of writing. It is nice to observe virtually anyone discuss through written text via the center and also lucidity of this necessary trouble is perhaps fast spotted. cryptocurrency

BRAVO

Link Posted 13/08/2018 - 15:01
I use only high quality materials - you can see them at: email verification service
Last Edited by BRAVO on 13/08/2018 - 15:02

dpboss

Link Posted 01/09/2018 - 15:58
Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many. Satta Matka
satta matka

Keith837

Link Posted 04/09/2018 - 11:52
Get top shop we have door service also,You can get branded watches with us.

AlyssaTallent

Link Posted 18/09/2018 - 11:55
This photos are exciting, I can't understand how you do it?!

daikaads

Link Posted 02/10/2018 - 11:42
Appreciative for the refreshful website posting! In a very general sense looking for further updates. Time Attendance System

daikaads

Link Posted 02/10/2018 - 11:47
I prefer your sort of posting. This is often a smart post. This post suits an unfathomable degree quality information. ID Card Printer Suppliers in Dubai

daikaads

Link Posted 02/10/2018 - 11:51
During this article welcome the foremost primary information, the issue can offer you a watchword wealthy association a dazing robust website information. Website Design in Chennai

Bobscrew

Link Posted 09/10/2018 - 21:36
This is a very beautiful photo. Thank you 192.168.l.l - 192.168 l 254

pcgames

Link Posted 26/11/2018 - 11:48
Thank you for sharing your experience by the photo you shared. I wish to visit this place one of these days to come .

Free Online Unblocked Games

jipisepex

Link Posted 29/11/2018 - 12:50
nice post.

chuckpalahniuk

Link Posted 01/03/2019 - 08:30
this is a meaningful details which perhaps I would applaud for it for long time if given chance in high volume I thought for some days that people would not take me that curiously but they did, lets see how things work up in coming days.

BrielleLuna

Link Posted 18/04/2019 - 16:04
Mesmerizing photos and article! Posts like these are very interesting and I guess this just gave me a new perspective on photography, nature and even writing articles for our site RD Medical Products - Index ! Thanks and keep writing!

Pawankumar

Link Posted 28/04/2019 - 03:38
very interesting interview and beautiful photos Sad Shayari

BlogdeInstalatii

Link Posted 29/04/2019 - 14:14
Well done! You’re a successful artist and yet you never stop learning and challenging yourself. You’re one hell of a model for young people nowadays!!
Convector electric

aileen123

Link Posted 12/05/2019 - 20:00
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
English grammar test

aileen123

Link Posted 14/05/2019 - 14:41
I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
sexy lingerie

saludpulso

Link Posted 15/06/2019 - 16:25
This is a nice and informative post thanks for the information!
Saludpulso.com

HoangLinh97

Link Posted 17/06/2019 - 09:10
Nhiều chị em phụ nữ v́ không biết ḿnh đă có thai hay không sau khi xảy ra quan hệ 1 tuần mà trở nên lo lắng, bồn chồn không yên,... Dấu hiệu mang thai sau 7 ngày quan hệ thường là tiểu thường xuyên, buồn nôn, tăng cân,... hăy cùng chúng tôi t́m hiểu dấu hiệu nhận biết có thai sau 1 tuần trong bài viết này nhé: Mangthai.net

aronsmith

Link Posted 17/06/2019 - 12:46
motivating article. extremely supportive data I really liked all that was written something more challenging on your different blogs everyday.

aronsmith

Link Posted 04/07/2019 - 12:06
i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..
dirk kreuter
onlineschulung

janesummers

Link Posted 15/07/2019 - 12:28
Good pharmacy school essay samples is exactly whatyou need if your education connected to the medical sphere or the pharmasy itself. It will save a lot of time and strenght.

Photoguy42

Link Posted 15/07/2019 - 20:11
This is incredible, guys. By far my favorite is the Holloway, what an amazing color palette. Thanks for sharing! - https://www.panamacityphotography.org/
Last Edited by Photoguy42 on 15/07/2019 - 20:12

cannalawyer

Link Posted 16/07/2019 - 13:19
Excellent article plus its information Thanks for this to share

rajeshjhamb

Link Posted 19/07/2019 - 08:40
These voice changers for discord help you to troll when playing online games like Pubg, Counterstrike, Fornite, and Minecraft. You can literally troll your friends like a boss using these voice exchanger apps. These are the best way to sound yourself in a much more interesting way.
123movies

rajeshjhamb

Link Posted 04/08/2019 - 08:56
SportsDevil is the most well-known third party Kodi addon for streaming live sporting events and replays free online. With its wide variety of replay and live IPTV HD sports streams, Sports Devil is often considered the ultimate Kodi sports addon for fans of all types of professional sports.

123movies

greenday999

aronsmith

Link Posted 19/08/2019 - 08:09
I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.
videopokercas.com

pawankumar1415

Link Posted 20/08/2019 - 09:29
Great Stuff! Love to share this with others. Thanks for sharing it with everyone.
Also, I would like to share more source for other information. https://techstorynews.com/