10 Top Landscape Images

Take a look at a roundup of 10 top landscape pictures that have been uploaded to the Pentax User Gallery.

07/06/2013 - 00:00

Here are 10 top landscape images which have been uploaded into the Pentax User Gallery.

Portrait of The Ice Lake by davidstorm

Tyne River, Hexham by nazboo
Tyne River, Hexham by nazboo

Rainbow Tree by 2megs
Rainbow Tree by 2megs

vic cross

Link Posted 09/06/2013 - 08:49
Nice set. Who chose them? CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

dcweather

Link Posted 10/06/2013 - 11:26
A beautiful set of images. I just can't get landscapes like that!
Dave

davidstorm

Link Posted 10/06/2013 - 20:25
I have to say that I am quite shocked and surprised to find my image at the top of this list. Just to be in the company of the remaining 9 images on this article is remarkable to me, they certainly are a stunning set. I don't know how the winners were picked; maybe on the number of views, or maybe someone's personal choice?

In any case, thank you to whoever chose this article and for showing my image in poll position.

Regards
David
My Website http://imagesbydavidstorm.foliopic.com

Flickr

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

GIULIO57

Link Posted 11/06/2013 - 20:38
davidstorm wrote:

Regards
David

Your image is the best, IMHO!I'm glad and both surprised to look at my pic here....I'm sure that many other GOOD Authors and Good Photos could stay in this selection....
PPG
Last Edited by GIULIO57 on 11/06/2013 - 20:39

autumnlight

Link Posted 12/06/2013 - 12:54
What a wonderful set of landscapes, all deserved to be in the top 10, very inspirational
Kind regards Maria

Last Edited by autumnlight on 12/06/2013 - 12:55

nonur

Link Posted 16/06/2013 - 01:15
autumnlight wrote:

I do agree. Congratulations!
Regards,
Nezih

Moonraker

Link Posted 19/07/2013 - 10:29
I fully agree with the above comments...a fabulous set of images....and congratulations to my friend (he knows who he is) who cannot now say he's never taken a good picture!!!
Sally
Last Edited by Moonraker on 19/07/2013 - 10:30

Fishbones

Link Posted 22/07/2013 - 19:41
Shocked, surprised and humbled Thank you
"Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop." Ansel Adams

Andy260767

Link Posted 25/07/2013 - 22:45
A fantastic and very inspirational set of photographs!
Having been delivered my new Pentax k5 ii today I can't wait to get up to the Peak District to try it out, even more so having seen these!!

JonPetersen

Link Posted 27/07/2013 - 00:58
Brillant pictures, all 10!

Jon

Harman

Link Posted 26/11/2018 - 20:12
For many people this is important, so check out my profile: visit website

Harman

Link Posted 29/11/2018 - 09:24
It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. international call forwarding

Harman

Link Posted 17/12/2018 - 18:18
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. Tree service

Harman

Link Posted 16/03/2019 - 09:32
At this point you'll find out what is important, it all gives a url to the appealing page: EOS Forum

Harman

Link Posted 16/03/2019 - 19:32
Initial You got a awesome blog .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss. High Rise Camera

Harman

Link Posted 16/03/2019 - 19:35
Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... cd dvd duplication services

Harman

Link Posted 17/03/2019 - 11:51
Cool you inscribe, the info is really salubrious further fascinating, I'll give you a connect to my scene. free english classes houston

Harman

Link Posted 17/03/2019 - 11:53
This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: kid entrepreneurs

Harman

Link Posted 17/03/2019 - 11:55
It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. Salesforce Lightning Certification Training

Harman

Link Posted 23/03/2019 - 15:46
Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. ถุงยาง 0.01

Nomiiameen

Link Posted 25/03/2019 - 08:13
The site has awesome landscape pictures that seem very beautiful and soothing to look at. It has hard for them to go for my assignment help for guidance. Those who are into photography and like to see nature would probably find all these pictures very good. These pictures are uploaded to the Pentax User Gallery. You can see and tell how beautiful nature is.

bettywatkins

Link Posted 03/04/2019 - 11:27
This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: Nano Hearing